Two Filtered Coffees and Freshly Baked Croissants

Kaya opens her eyes feeling the sleep crust poking her eyes, she wipes it out of her eyes giving it a sense of relief. She stretched and noticed she slept on her desk. No problem at all but she feels insane. She hasn't slept at work since… ever. She takes her phone and opens it and reads, "Thursday, 08:44 AM" her so called 'date' is upon her even though its hours before she reunites with her 'best friend'

Kaya sighs and stands up from her chair, stretches and looks at the ray of sunshine, shining through the open spaces of the blinds. The day is upon her, her fate is here and it is sealed, she has no other choice but to face it. She has been hiding ever since and now she must face it and conquer it before it suffocates her.

Kaya ponders around wondering what could happen, will she attack Kaya? No Karina will never do that but while pondering she remembered she insulted her dead husband before feeling, so there could be a slight chance that could happen. While she pondered around she looked at her clock hanging on the wall above the door. "9:12" Damn, only 28 minutes passed. What could she do to let time flow faster? She can't keep pondering around her office until it's time to walk a block at their spot.

Kaya sighs and throws her head back and walks out of her office, she walks a few blocks away from her office and towards Loizos Supermarket. Walking between the aisle and looking at the prices made her feel… nothing, absolutely nothing. Looking at her phone's clock, '9:44' thankfully an entire 32 minutes passed but 30 of those minutes were her walking towards the store. She walks down the wine aisle and grabs a Vinsanto bottle wine, walks to the counter and pays for it.

While she walks out of the Supermarket with the bottle in her hand until she notices the bottle has a cork closing the wine from getting old or acidity. While she walks back she remembered Buddha-Bar is a few minutes away from Enigma Cafe.

She starts walking again, her phone went off stating that she has achieved her goal in her daily steps. As she arrived at the bar she asked if she could use a corkscrew to open her bottle of wine. They took the bottle and unscrew the bottle for Kaya, they gave it back to her and she took it with her and walks out of the bar and looks at her phone while taking sips out of the bottle, "11:18" maybe the time to walk was the thing she needed.

Spending almost everytime walking back and forth for thirty minutes straight wasn't such a bad thing to get time start flowing faster. While she sips her wine she walked back to Enigma Cafe. When she arrived at the cage she opens her phome and saw the time, "11:52"

Just in time for the big bomb to explode, she walks in the building until she was stopped by the one of the waiters, "Sorry miss you cannot bring that in here."

Kaya feels embarrassed after all the people sitting close to her looks at her, "Oh yeah… sorry, that was my fault. Why don't you hold it for me until then?"

Kaya gives the bottle to the waiter, clearly he wasn't impressed hy her actions but he as he held the bottle he watches as Kaya walks outiside and takes a table for herself. The menu already placed and ready for their customers. While Kaya waits she looks at the horizon, wondering how it will play out if she actually went over seas to work.

But as the minutes passed Kaya hears the door open from the entrance of the cafe, and its none other than Karina. She has changed her long brunette colour hair was cut short to shoulder length and she has dyed it dark brown, wearing blue jeans and a blouse to match her outfit.

"Did her words that much?" Kaya thought to herself.

Karina walked outisde of the cafe and sat across from Kaya. She looks at Kaya her neat makeup hiding the scars of Kaya's words.

"Why did you want to meet?" Kaya started

Karina looks around and sighs u til she said, "When was the last time we talked?"