Author's Note

~'•°•'~

Akum-bakum guyzz ❣️❣️

Your shaira is back.

This action-thriller is what I've been meaning to write for a very long time.

I'm an aspiring writer and my vision is to portray such female characters who are beyond exception. I aspire to depict an independent, dominant, self dependent female character. One who possesses a stand in society. One who is not afraid of societal evils and who establishes their own name and image in society. They are not bounded by any ill-practice and are not afraid of or dependent on any other. I hope this initiative inspires other women to be independent and progress further from plinth to paramount.

The story portrays two different time frames, describing two phases of the respective characters

The story portrays two different time frames, describing two phases of the respective characters. Their journey from adolescent to an adult, and how different events lead their adolescent personalities to shape into their adult self. Where you will witness yet again another female lead character, with a spectacular and powerful personality.

Guyzz!! Here's the trailer of the most awaited!! Hope you'll like it! ❣️❣️❣️

I hope you all will love it. I will need your immense support and love to continue this story with equal dedication and persistence.

Akum-bakum guyzz
Byuiee 😘❣️