Stereotypical Sociopath*

Summary-> in attempts to avoid Kai, you go to the one place where he is least welcome, the Salvatore Boarding House. But nothing, even your own stubbornness is ever enough to keep him away from you. He always gets what he wants... (1.7k)

Warnings-> 18+ minors dni, smut, fwb, dirty talk, daddy kink, blowjob, degradation, fingering, unprotected sex

There were a lot of things that you could say about Kai Parker, he was selfish and homicidal and down right annoying. You couldn't remember how Kai had first gotten you into his bed, it had all been a blur of haste insults that you had fired at the witch, you had pounded your fists against his chest until they were removing his shirt from his body. It was never meant to happen again after the first collision of your bodies, it was a one time thing you had told yourself.

But the sex continued to happen, time and time again, from the bathroom of the grill to against a tree in the woods, and many more places that you were too embarrassed to admit. Every time that you saw him there was a lustful shadow overbearing his eyes, you tried to avoid him in any social setting, and so instead of venturing somewhere public, you decided for somewhere that you visioned as a safe place. The Salvatore Boarding House. It was quiet by the entryway, or as far as you could hear, which surprised you. Often times than not, since Jeremy and Elena had moved into the residency, there was more life that had been brought into it. Having your childhood friends now live within the brothers' domain inclined you to visit more regularly, even when there wasn't a supernatural crisis.

Despite the lack of people in your peripheral, you continued to walk the hallway that was no doubt older than you were. It was eerie and suspiciously quiet, there was usually at least one person home. You treated lightly, holding in your breath, almost afraid of what could lie ahead. "Elena? Damon?" Just as you had expected, there was no response to your calling, you could only sigh and plop down on the couch, grabbing yourself a crystallised glass of Damon's precious bourbon, swirling the contents around until you burned your throat with the distilled substance.

"Drinking alone I see..." the intruder's voice made you jump as an electric swarm rose up your spine, the expensive glass slipping from your disturbed grasp and shattering into dozens of shards upon the wooden flooring. As your head snapped up to meet his cold eyes, you were figuratively compelled to flood with overbearing desire. Malachai goddamn Parker, it was impossible for him to leave you alone! It was infuriating, you were angry and horny at the same time, and it was all his fault. You groaned, none of your efforts to escape the curse that kept gravitating the two of you towards one another appeared to be working. "I didn't mean to make you jump pretty girl, unless it was on top of me." The bastard had the nerve to smirk, and upon reaction you flew to stand on your feet, standing before his smug self, his pleasure only radiating irritancy out of yourself. "Or you could be beneath me, I'm happy either way Y/N."

"Will you please shut up for once in your life Kai?" He was really annoying you now, more so when he raised his brows, no doubt taking your words as an explicit suggestion. And so you raised your hand, swiftly bringing it towards his face to brandish him with a smack, however the witch caught your wrist, tutting disappointedly at your attempt of retaliation. "Naughty girl." It was impossible to not melt from his degradation, feeling small as he dragged you closer towards him. "What would your little friends think if they knew that you were running around with the devil behind their backs? They would be so ashamed with all the things we have done, especially when they discover how much you crave the thrill. But is it really thrill that you can't get enough of, or is it just my cock?" Kai was crude as he filled your head with these scenarios, you'd never admit it to him or anyone else, but you had a hunger for more. Perhaps if he wasn't the sociopath that he had been forged into by his traditional coven, then things could have possibly turned out differently.