Salvatore*

Request: Can you do one where the reader is Bonnie's twin sister and is dating Stefan ?

Fandom: The Vampire Diaries

Pairing: Stefan Salvatore x Bennet reader

Warnings: 18+ minors dni, making out, slight smut, fingering, swearing, threats, mentions of torture, Bonnie being an adorable protective sister, implied smut

Word Count:1296

"Shhh." It surpassed your mouth as a rumble onto your lover's lips, as yours stretched out into a hushed smile. He too showed an expression of happiness, as he pecked your lips, his hands sliding beneath the material of your top, soothing your back with his calloused and wise hands.

There was a problem rendering you with the necessity of being quiet, it would be a terrible travesty if anyone within the household were to hear you, giggling like a teenage girl (which you were), their Bennet curiosity swiping off their nose and leaping into action as they would surely, and most definitely, take aid to discover what it was that had you amused so.

Their opinion on the immortal men of time, that were transformed into a whole new species by one transfusion of exchanged blood, and a sentence of completed death, was not an optimal nor within preferred context. Vampires had taken so much from the Bennet witches throughout the years, that there was a stifling resentment wedged between the two.

You and Stefan were the exception, the two star crossed lovers entailed in a forbidden romance. He wasn't the enemy, but that did not mean that your sister Bonnie would be pleased with the current partner that you were adjoined by in your relationship. She'd watched Elena fawn over the green eyed charmer, it would be an utter nightmare for her to discover that you were now coiled beneath him on the rectangle of your bed, as he pressed tentative kisses along the length of your neck, smothering you with affection.

It was inevitable that your secret rendezvous would one day be revealed to all, including your sibling, however that wasn't something that you wanted to think about as Stefan's hand crept down, and over your skirt, sliding beneath the flowing material, and up the skin of your thigh. His action extracted a wisp of a gasp out from your mouth, as you pawed at his chest, distinctively staring through silence that you were keen in removing the shirt from his body.

The message was delivered as he reeled it up over his head, exposing his lean and fit body to your eyes. He continued to feather your skin with amorous touches, as he removed your panties by sliding them down your legs, shoving your skirt up so that your intimate skin was bare to his touch. "Stefan...." you whispered his name, as he slowly slid a finger into you. Your eyes fluttered peacefully shut, as his thumb coiled in a circle around your clit, for a moment it was silent, until the door opened.

"Stefan?!" Your sister repeated your words, making you instantly cover up your barren flesh, and your boyfriend to roll off you. There was digress in Bonnie's eyes, she was severely judging you in your choice of partner, you were well aware of how her mind worked. Her arms became crossed as she rigidly shook her head, Stefan tossed his shirt back over his head, trying to make the predicament that little bit more bearable.

"Bonnie, I can explain..." it was rather obvious what was going on. An explanation wasn't wanted nor was it needed, everything that was necessary to know was right before her face. The two of you had been caught in the midst prior to sex, which was as awkward as expected, however more so considering your sister remained glaring back and forth between you and the vampire.

"If you're going to tell me that it's not what it looks like, I'm calling bull on that." She stated in an unimpressed manner. "This also means that you invited him in." Her and Stefan didn't hate each other, their kinds had simply been used as pawns against one another for far too long, and she hated to see you, her twin, in a cycle with a vampire, especially a Salvatore.

She had a feeling you were seeing someone, call it a fraternal thing. Though out of the entire town, it had to be one of those brothers, the brooding and dangerous siblings that survived by drinking blood and often compelled people close to them to admin their whims. "You have too much trust in people y/n." She sighed, and she wasn't entirely incorrect with all things considered.

"But he's the right person to trust." You tried to reason with her, but after all the pain that he had put the Bennet family through, it was difficult, and logically so, to believe your words. "Come on Bon."

"No. I can hardly believe you, you went behind my back to see him, out of all people." She spoke angrily, her tone wavering with hurt. Stefan took that as the moment that he was meant to intrude, he stood, walking towards your sister, a small and kind smile upon his face.

He appreciated her instinct to protect you, but you weren't as naive as she thought you to be. It had taken him multiple accounts to even sway you into even agreeing going on a date with him, though he realised that all those rejections had been worth the price of pain, because he had grown significantly upon you.

"I love your sister." The vampire informed the witch, glancing over at you with a newfound smile on his frozen in age face. Your eyes widened, the two of you had yet to exchange such words, though rather than interrupting by saying them back, you allowed him to continue speaking, despite Bonnie's light scoff. "I know you don't like it, but can't you accept that she's happy, don't you want your sister to be happy? That's why I'm fine my brother is with my ex, I care about his happiness above all."

"I'm not giving you my blessing." Her chest heaved at her statement, she was far too protective to give anyone the pass of go ahead at you. "If you hurt her, I will pierce a stake straight through your heart, though I'll make sure you suffer first. This is not a forgiveness Stefan, as you said, every sibling wants theirs own to be happy, but if I see one tear that you are responsible for, you'll be praying to god."

"That is understandable." Stefan nodded his head, Bonnie sent him one last furrow of her brows before leaving and closing the door, slipping in a few words about keeping the volume down whilst doing so. "Now where we?" He licked his lips after his enquiry, as he crawled onto the bed, and cupped your face, leaning his own down closer to your own.

"In the midst of me saying that I love you back, and that I would take not doubt my sister in the slightest Salvatore, she'll kick your ass if you hurt me; and so will I." He kissed you, bringing your hand up to his heart, as he stared his emerald pools into your y/e/c galaxies.

"That's not a part of my plan." He promised, only to suffocate your attempted response with his lips once more. You were vastly aware that you had to tone down your noise, to keep Bonnie calm. You could practically feel her stare at the wall in the living room, although you were clearly in your own room. "I plan to spend forever with you."

"That is a complicated subject, let's not get to that conversation just yet. I'd rather spend time with your cold body than your even paler and motionless one, Bonnie will kill you if she hears whispers of that possibility." To sway away from the idea of being like him, you pushed the duvet away from your bottom half. "How about you spend forever between my legs, and then we'll get back to that."