Hot Psycho*

Summary: Kai overhears you and Caroline talking about him, and it ends with an interesting turn of events

Fandom: The Vampire Diaries

Pairing: Kai Parker x reader

Warnings: 18+ minors dni, includes smut, oral (male on female), mentions of period sex, unprotected sex, daddy kink

Word Count: 1371

"Don't tell me you find that psycho hot!" Caroline screeched at you, after noticing your pity for the heretic.

"Technically he's a sociopath, and only his body, his mind is more scrambled than an egg." You corrected your friend, who couldn't help but be disgusted still.

"Still." She argued, with no further argument. And there was no more said because heavy footsteps entered the kitchen, ones that did not belong in the Salvatore house.

"Am I mistaken or did I by chance hear my name roll off the tongues of you ladies?" Kai smirked, his lustrous blue eyes burning into every inch of your body as his eyes prowled along the lines and curves that extentuated at the sides.

"We spat it out in disgust." Caroline answered bitterly, as you shivered from the feeling of his captivating.

"Too bad, thought the lamb was wanting to go to slaughter." Licking his lips, he made it clear that he was looking at you. It didn't come across as a threat which was a relief, but it did something to you.

It didn't cause fear, it drowned you in arousal. Slowly, you shifted your shoulders, and Caroline huffed as she recognised your expression far too well.

"You can leave now." She pitched the idea, however Kai had other plans.

"Or you can, I'm a good guy now, I'm not going to do anything crazy to your dear friend. She's as cute as a cupcake, I just want to taste the frosting that she offers."

"Gross!" Whilst Caroline offered her opinion, you remained in silence, tempted to go for it and take a bite out of the poisonous apple that's as practically being offered to you.

"I don't mind." You muttered, but of course, both of them heard you loud and clear, making you groan in embarrassment.

"Go on, run along to Ken, Barbie." Kai snorted as he watched Caroline check with you before sweeping as fast as she could out of the room. "So, my sweetest pea, you find me hot, I find you hot, you know what that means?"

Clunking your two rows of teeth together, you thought of how you should answer his question. Boosting his ego may give you the upper hand in the sheets, but he was a dick still and would be then.

"Mutual attraction, but with you, it's bound to be a horror show. Blood, guts, gore, that kind of thing." At that Kai smirked, leaving you wishing that you had remained wordless.

"Only if it was that time of month apple pie, but trust me, I can smell you. And I wouldn't let you use that as an excuse if you wanted to, true or not."

Pulling you up from your seat, Kai pinned you against the island, rubbing his nose against your neck and inhaling. "You smell as sweet as a cherry."

"And you sound as stupid as a witch vampire hybrid - oh wait." He laughed against your skin, trailing his tongue over your jugular vein, causing you breath to hitch and your body and mouth to freeze.

"You've always been the smart one, with the comebacks, with the research, the ideas." Grabbing your thighs, he hoisted you up so you were seated on the platform, and he walked to be stood between your spread legs. "But now little human, it's time I shut you up."

Letting his teeth nip at your neck, on instinct, you ran your free hands through his brunette locks, tugging just a tiny bit, making the man grown.

Surely, there would be bruises across your skin when he was done with you. But you didn't mind, at least not now anyways, he was so alluring, so hot.

"Do something Kai, before I have to take matters into my own hands." On command he sunk down onto his knees, tugging your underwear to the side from beneath your skirt.

"As much as I would love to see that, and trust me, I really would, I'm doing all of the work this time."

Leaning forward, he puckered his lips, instantly capturing your clit between them, rolling and sucking it, making you writhe wildly above him.

"Fucking hell!" For the moment he pulled away, giving you a glimpse of the wetness that was smeared across his mouth.

"Been there, done that. But now I'm about to break through heaven's gates." You weren't sure of what he was talking about, until he plunged an eager finger into you, rummaging your walls, prodding then from inside.

It felt good, but even better when his mouth returned back to your station, playing with your clit as though it was a piece of gum in his mouth. He would pull it to the furthest it could stretch, nibble on the pink flesh, and he seemed to be loving every second of it.

Almost as much as you, it could have been said, but there was no certainty in that, seeing as you felt like you would be skyrocketing any moment to another planet.

Shutting your eyes, you let out a silent scream as the rollercoaster hit its peak, toppling over the edge and finishing its course.

"God, Kai." He stood, undoing his belt as you meshed your lips with his own, tasting your own juices upon his pout.

He took his jeans down a little, shimmying them down enough so that he could get himself out of his boxers. And when he had, he took ahold of his length, tapping it against the entrance of your pussy teasingly.

"Beg for it sweet cheeks." Although you had just orgasmed, you were desperate for more. Friction, anything.

And you knew what you wanted, and he was holding the girth of it right in his dominant hand.

Glancing down at it, you mewled a little, shifting to a better angle as you bit your lip, transferring your hungry eyes back to his face.

"Please daddy, put it in me." The name had caught him off guard, but he wanted more. And so, you would give it to him. "Ever since I saw you I wanted you to fuck me raw, you are the hottest witch that has came into this town, and you can be the hottest one that comes inside of me."

"Jesus." Kai signed at your words, finally giving in out of pity and his own desperation. He was quick sinking himself into you, and he slid in easier than he had expected to.

"Yes, fuck me Parker." Your hands went to his back, clawing it through the material of his shirt.

"Don't have to ask me twice."

He began moving, eventually going into a frantic pace. Like a man starved, he gave hurried thrusts, causing sweat to gather on his brow.

But that was no concern to him, seeing as he could feel how soaked his cock was inside of you.

"More." Again, he toyed with your clit, this time with his thumb and he did rotary movements, rubbing at the nub as you began letting out even higher pitched moans.

"Tell me how close you are." He huffed out, breathing through his clenched teeth as he tried to hold back.

"So fucking close, don't stop or I swear I will rip your heart out." That made him lose it, and let go.

The sound of you threatening him had been to much, and ashamedly, he had came before you. Still, he didn't let up on his ministrations against your clit, he went even harder against it.

He stayed inside of you, feeling you clench around his cock and his cum, and so he shut his eyes, leaning his neck back a little before he finally felt it.

You had gone over the edge yet again, all because of him. Even if he were a hot psycho, he sure was doing something good and right in this department. You had no complaints.

Slowly he pulled out, watching his semen drip out of you onto the floor. "Holy fuck." He groaned, watching it continue to deep out of your tight hole.

"Fuck indeed." You had well indeed be fucked, by none other than a hot psycho. If there was ever another offer, you weren't even going to consider declining.