Part 7 : Illegal

THAT DIMPLE IS ILLEGAL.

Sarah's POV

I huffed angrily. My arms crossed against my chest, my eyes glaring at Sunmi for the problem she had created for all of us.

She slowly looked up at me.
"Sorry Ma'am..."

"Why did you took pills?"

"I was nervous. It was my first t-"

"There is always a first time of everything... What if no one other than you knew French in this company... Just imagine what would have happened?"
She looked down.

"You took pills and gave us a huge problem... I had to do it... What if I didn't knew what was to negotiated... You may be get fired for your stupid act."

"Ma'am... Please."

"Mr. Kim is quite angry at what you did... I will talk to him... But dare you repeat it again."

"I won't ma'am... I promise."
She bowed apologizing.

"Go... Manage your work."
I said and she went.

"Cool down... Secretary Min..."
Jisoo said and I sighed.

I sat on my chair and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Don't worry... I'll talk to Taehyung... He won't fire her."
I nodded closing my eyes.

With a jolt Jisoo stood up. I opened my eyes and saw Mr. Kim ahead of me.

I stood up in rush and chair fell down...

I cursed my clumsiness. This is the second time I've embarrassing myself in front of him by pushing chair until it fell down.

"Do care of company properties... Secretary Min."
He said.

"Sorry sir..."

"I just came here to inform you both that today business party is going to held. Its a celebration of two companies becoming one. It was Mr. Jeon's idea... So you both have to come there. Timing is 7PM I'll send you address, Miss Min..."

"OK sir..."

"Announce it to all company members who had role in this collaboration."
I nodded.
He went.

"Ugh... These boring business parties... Sucks!... We could do clubbing otherwise... That's best no?"
Jisoo said sitting on her chair.

I sat on my chair.
"The only thing I like about business meeting is couple dance... Me and Jimin..."
She chuckled followed by me.

"Anyways what are you going to wear?"

"What should I wear?"

"I don't want to wear any gown... Gown is the dress theme in business parties... Let's wear something else."
She said...

"Like..."

"When will you be free?"

"By 5 PM evening..."

"Perfect... Let's go for shopping."

"Nice idea."
I said switching on my computer.

"You are single... So make sure to lay your eyes on some handsome guy at the party... And look extra beautiful to attract them."
My eyes snapped at her.

"Right... I gotta look perfect tonight."

I smiled to myself.

Love Formula 2
Attract him by your beauty...
__________________________________