↳ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

LOCATION| Earth-919
TIMELINE| 2024

SYNOPSIS| Peter Parker didn't believe in love anymore... then again he hadn't believed in wizards or magic either. Now he didn't know what to believe as the decisions made in one universe completely changed the world he once called home.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Introducing Karen Gillan asMaxine Jacobs | The All-Seeing Oracle

Maxine Jacobs | The All-Seeing Oracle

DOSSIER | Maxine "MJ" Jacobs was an actress—albeit an unsuccessful one—before her eyes were opened to the multiverse. Following a bad date and a walk through the park, she was exposed to the temporal residue of the multiversal rift opened by Dr. Strange of Earth-363. Said temporal energy allows her to see the outcome of decisions before they are made—in both her own timeline and thousands of others—in visions that act like echoes. Additionally, she can reach through the doorway of the multiverse and has access to the strings of life archive.
LOVE INTEREST | Peter Parker

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Anna Kendrick reprising her role asAmelia Parker | The Ivory Spider

Amelia Parker | The Ivory Spider

UPDATED DOSSIER | Amelia "Mel" Parker is the youngest daughter of May and Benjamin Parker. She learned of her cousins secret identity during the original lizard incident. It took a couple of months, but eventually she created a tech suit that would mimic Peter's powers without the need for a spider bite. Her powers include: an ai spidersense, titanium web cables, and adhesive gloves and boots. The rest she learned from a couple self defense courses, not to mention she'd acquired some skills from her training as a gymnast.

VARIANT DOSSIER | Following the events of 'No Way Home' on Earth-363, Mel returned home and learned that several things of her past had changed. She was a student at M.I.T. and Dr. Octavius's prodigy. As such, her ivory spider suit had a few modifications—like an additional set of legs mimicking that of a spiders.
LOVE INTEREST | Michael Morbius