↳ 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

LOCATION| Earth-363
TIMELINE| 2014

SYNOPSIS| Crystal Evangelos, the girl with wings, had been on the run since the age of six years old. She gave up on the idea of finding a place to call home a long time ago. She wasn't exactly eager to be recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. at the ripe age of ten, but it kept her fed and out of the cold. Four years later, she's given the chance to finally prove herself out in the field, but after a monumental screw up she's back on the run, only this time she's stuck with America's own boy-scout at her side. With HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D., and her own past waiting around each corner, disaster seems imminent. How long before the angel's wings are clipped and she's forced to live the rest of her life in a cage?

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Introducing Emily Rudd asCrystal Evangelos | Specimen 0-01 | Archangel

Crystal Evangelos | Specimen 0-01 | Archangel

DOSSIER| Born in 1998, Christine "Crys" Evangelos was quickly renamed after the previous gems her wings were modeled after: Crystal Amethystine Evangelos. Daughter of scientists, Michael and Gabrielle Evangelos, the girl never actually knew her parents. Instead, she was raised in a lab as her home and needles as her source of nourishment. A combination of genetic experiment and Earth-X's mutant gene, the girl possesses enhanced physiology and intelligence along with the powers of atmokinesis, aerokinesis, flight—wings modeling that of a dove, and limited regeneration. The girl has participated in relentless experiment programs including K.A.O.S.'s 'Wings of Icarus' and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s 'Project Celestial'. It's only once she meets Steve Rogers that she begins to understand what the word home actually means. Unfortunately, her story is put on hold once she falls back into the hands of the monsters that created her.
LOVE INTEREST | undetermined

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Penn Badgely reprising his role asJohann Schmidt III | The Red Skull

Johann Schmidt III | The Red Skull

DOSSIER| At this point in time, Hans has started to make a name for himself. With Alexander Pierce gone, he's finally able to take his birthright and the mantel of the the Red Skull. His primary objective returns to that of his forefathers: world domination with an army of perfect soldiers. And once he has that serum coursing through his veins, then and only then will he truly have every aspect of his birthright.
LOVE INTEREST | undetermined