↳ 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 & 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

LOCATION| Earth-363
TIMELINE| 1943 — 1966

SYNOPSIS| Following the death of their brother, two sisters try to pick up the pieces of their lives. Coincidentally, this involves an experimental prototype of the second iteration of project rebirth then saving the world first from the nazis then from the first generation of the red room. What they hadn't expected was the cost of victory and the toll of the war.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Introducing Katherine Waterson asAgent Alice Jarvis

Agent Alice Jarvis

DOSSIER| Born in 1915, Alice Jarvis was the younger sister of one Edwin Jarvis. She and her brother moved to the states following the war under the employment of Howard Stark. Although she began as a secretary, she was recruited by Agent Peggy Carter and trained with several other young women to form a group known as The Liberty Belles. Eventually going on to join S.H.I.E.L.D. following its formation. In 1947, she officially met James Falsworth and later went on to marry him.
LOVE INTEREST | James Falsworth

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Introducing Jennifer Morrison asCharlotte Rogers | The American Dream

Charlotte Rogers | The American Dream

DOSSIER| Born in 1916, Charlotte "Lottie" Rogers was the oldest of her siblings. She was quickly forced to grow up and adopt a maternal mantle as both parents passed too soon. Following the supposed death of her brother she was exposed to an experimental prototype of Howard Stark's "improved" version of the super soldier serum. After training under Sergeant Russell Williams, she adopted the moniker The American Dream and worked as her sister's partner. In 1943, she met Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan, but the two didn't officially begin courting until after the war. In 1966, she and Dugan became engaged.
LOVE INTEREST | Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════