𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

LOCATION| Earth-919
TIMELINE| 2024 — 2027
PROJECTS| Heart Strings Mythos Reborn | the end of an era

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

HERO ORGANIZATIONS|
> The Avengers
> The Fantastic Four
> The Guardians of the Galaxy
> The Sanctum Sanctorum

VILLAIN ORGANIZATIONS|
> Grimm
> The Sinister Six
> The Ten Rings

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

The Watcher paused, he'd been telling his tales for hours, but perhaps it had only felt like minutes for you, their audience. They tilted their head, pure curiosity reflected among the cosmos of their eyes.

"Still not satisfied?" The Watcher asked tentatively. "Then perhaps it is time to move forward to a universe that might just fit your fancy."

"Earth-919," the Watcher introduced the next world. "A world where legends and myths live, hidden in the center of the earth or buried twenty thousand leagues under the sea."

"Wonderland, Neverland, Lilliput, The Mysterious Island, Atlantis, The Multiverse, etc..." The Watcher paused, noting the curious looks that were absorbing the information he divulged. "They're all connected. Pocket dimensions where the borders between realms had grown thin. And only those that wished to take credit for the marvels they'd witnessed as machinations of their own minds recorded these worlds and locked them away on wooden shelves."

"But gateways act as doors to the other side of the universe," the Watcher warned. "And doors open from both sides. And just as Jules Verne found one of these cracks, it was entirely probable that something from the other side could slip through just as easily."

"And so the organization known as Grimm was formed," the Watcher continued his tale. "Named after its familial founders, these hunters kept the world of Mythos a secret. They locked away any of the magic that seeped through and took care of the monsters. Although an abominable smowman slipped through their grasp once or twice and a UFO made the front page, they were quite good at covering their tracks...

"Or they were. The cracks between realms grew larger and suddenly they struggled to contain the beasts and monstrosities of Mythos. And so the world's first 'heroes' were born: the amazing spider-man, a symbiote not of this world, the living vampire, and a group of four infected by cosmic energy were only the first of many to come."

The Watcher took a breath. It almost felt necessary to keep their composure as they looked up toward the cosmos above before facing their audience once more.

"The oracle would be awakened, bringing the age of the immortal phoenix, creatures of both celestial and infernal nature, wizards of the Arthurian age, deities of the ancient world, those who walked across the planes of existence, and the nexus being—capable of molding the world in the palm of their hand... or destroying it with the bat of an eye."

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

[ Q & A : Section Six ]

Feel free to ask any questions here.