𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐀

LOCATION| Earth-363
TIMELINE| 2014 — 2026
PROJECTS| Archangel — K.A.O.S. [ The Final Act ]

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

HERO ORGANIZATIONS|
> The Crusaders
> The Avengers
> The X-Men
> S.H.I.E.L.D.
> The Guardians of the Galaxy
> The Sanctum Sanctorum

VILLAIN ORGANIZATIONS|
> K.A.O.S.
> HYDRA
> A.I.M.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

The Watcher grinned. It was clear they were enjoying the duration of your presence. "Looking for another side of the story I see... so be it."

"Dr. Kennedy Jones," the Watcher introduced the man for the second time. "An Omega level mutant with the power to absorb any other he came into contact with. Although there were limits, the man had a way of pushing past the laws of nature.

"The year was 1939. The place—Earth-X, a world flourishing under the mutant gene. But as the Second World War began, the Germans discovered what was later to be titled the cosmic cube. Tainting it's original purpose, the cube wrought destruction and chaos for an entire year before falling into the hands of Dr. Jones.

"1940. Suddenly a more pivotal point in history than most know. You see... there was a timeline that Earth-X was meant to follow, but that all changed with Dr. Jones's little experiment. Within the blink of an eye, Earth-X and Earth-616 were the unwilling participants of a multiversal incursion unlike any other..."

The Watcher paused, the moment of deja vu passing as they elected to turn the mental page. "The story remains the same up to this point. I intervened in the destruction of these worlds, splitting the cosmic cube into six entities. You may be know them as the infinity stones. And so, a new world was born: Earth-363.

"I mentioned an organization known as K.A.O.S. the first time I told this tale, but I never elaborated on how dangerous they truly were. K.A.O.S. originally began as a branch of HYDRA; however, what started in the shadows quickly diverged into something far more powerful. While HYDRA was obsessed with building the perfect soldier, K.A.O.S. had perfected its own secret little army.

"Over the years, the purpose of the organization changed. It really depended on which division was in charge at the moment: The Labyrinth, the Argonaut, or Tartarus. A science lab, a military operation, and a fortified prison. Learn, train, eliminate.

"When the science division, the Labyrinth, was initially in charge, Dr. Jones had a field day playing with the pieces of this new world. He was the only one to recollect that it had ever been two. He and his team of scientists created projects such as the Caduceus Formula, a vial of liquid that theoretically could stop even death, and the Wings of Icarus, a set of handcrafted warriors that had been torn apart and put together again until they reached perfection.

"When the military division, the Argonaut, was then in charge, Seth Cane led the organizations best troops. Many were trained as assassins for hire and double-agents that infiltrated every known organization: S.H.I.E.L.D., HYDRA, A.I.M., etc. What K.A.O.S. didn't fully know is that Cane had brought some of his own kind, mutants, into the division, training them to utilize their abilities until they too had been perfected into killing machines. Project M.I.N.O.T.A.U.R. took the best of these soldiers and crafted them into monsters through methods of pain rather than reward.

"Finally, the prison division, Tartarus. Although Ivan Cohen ran this division, it was truly oversaw by Adrian Wren, the organization's leader, deemed Lord Kaos. He was a man of calculated control who saw danger in the overpowered individual. His goal: eradicate them all. He lost his entire world in 2012, so he only saw it fit to take vengeance. There was no way to regain what he'd lost, but he could certainly inflict it on others.

"And so the Daedalus Initiative, named after his own company Daedala Co., was formed. It would use these powered individuals to strip away what the world had called superpowers. There would be normalcy and an even foothold. K.A.O.S. only allowed him to progress so far because they saw his passion project as a means to an end. With no powered individuals, who could stop an organization that had crawled its way into the cracks of everything?

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

[ Q & A : Section 5 ]

Feel free to ask any questions here.