↳ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫

LOCATION| Earth-363
TIMELINE| 1943 — 1995

SYNOPSIS| David J. Barnes supposedly died in 1948. No. He was lost, retrieved by HYDRA then turned into a weapon. He was meant to be perfect, a creation that didn't have the flaws of the first. What they hadn't anticipated was the boy's stubborn nature that made him fight with every fiber of his being. One way or another he would make them burn.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Jennifer Morrison reprising her role asCharlotte Rogers | The American Dream

Charlotte Rogers | The American Dream

UPDATED DOSSIER| See LIBERTY & DREAMS.
LOVE INTEREST | Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Alden Ehrenreich reprising his role asDavid Barnes / Wulff Volkov | Wolf-Spider

David Barnes / Wulff Volkov | Wolf-Spider

UPDATED DOSSIER| For additional information, see LIBERTY & DREAMS. 1948. The year that David J. Barnes died and Wulff Volkov was born. No, he wasn't renamed, but he certainly adopted them as being referred to as W-S01 was unbearable. During a routine mission to foil the final remnants of HYDRA, David was shot, stabbed, and brutally thrown from the top of a building. His body was recovered by those that had tried to kill him and he was rebuilt into a weapon. Several syringes full of stolen winter soldier serum, his physiology was enhanced; however, he was handed over to the Russians as a sign of peace. Instead of joining his brother, he was kept separate and trained as the first Wolf-Spider. In 1995, he first caught sight of the red-haired widow, but it wouldn't be until many years later that a bond would be formed between and Natasha Romanoff.
LOVE INTEREST | Natasha Romanoff

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════