Brightest Dawn

Začít od začátku

"Hmm... but then... I KNOW a perfect person! Manager call Suwan sisters immediately"

----------

"... and that's why I need Praifah to be my successor" He explains everything to them thoroughly.

"I am sorry sir... but I can't do that. Being on that position, I would need to be accountable for everything... My goals are different than this, I want to find and destroy all other VJs and Demons with the help of Heidi. Please try to understand Boss" Praifah refuses him very politely and Boss agrees.

"So then Praya, I extend my offer to you... would you like to be my successor?"

"I would do everything that you want me to do... but for this offer, I only accept it provisionally. P'Sam isn't interested but Celine would definitely be, Boss. I would take on this position on the condition that I will train her and when she is ready, she will take over." 

"Hmmm ok, I accept it" Kittisak takes a deep breath before accepting the offer made by her. 

"Ok, now that everything is decided, I request you all to not tell Celine. Let's give her a surprise in the press conference!" Sam gets excited to surprise her because he knew how much she wanted this. When the discussion was over, he took Praya outside to show his gratitude.

"Thank you sooo much Praya! Nong would be so happy. I bet she will break into tears haha" 

"It's fine Sam, her happiness makes me happy too"

"Huh? What does that mean?" Sam teases her but it has no effect on her.

"Ask her" Praya smirks and goes back inside to meet Celine leaving Sam in shock.

------------

Just as Praya enters Celine's bedroom, the whole vibe changes. Dim lights, scented candles and arousing music playing in the background.

"Nuu...?" Praya says quietly as she is a bit taken aback.

"Yes teerak*" Celine replies sensually emerging from her walk-in closet, wearing a thin satin robe which defined all her curves perfectly. Praya couldn't stop staring at her beloved who was looking so sexy that she wanted to kiss her immediately.

Celine walked towards her and got very close to Praya just to lock the door behind, this made Praya skip a heartbeat. Then, Celine wrapped her arms around Praya and whispered into her ear.

"I know you are hungry... come eat me"

Everything about the room was making Praya aroused but this particular sentence unleashed something inside her. She picked Celine up, walked up to the bed and put her on it. They couldn't control themselves and started making out aggressively with Praya on top of Celine, quite literally eating her. 

Praya broke the kiss and touched Celine's neck and licked it before kissing, sending butterflies to her lover's stomach. She didn't stop kissing until a hickey had successfully appeared.

"Now I have marked you. You are MINE" Praya showing possessiveness happened once in blue moon, so Celine took full advantage of it.

"Then make me yours completely baby..." She said while spreading her legs and biting her lips.

"You are driving me crazy right in the day!" Praya kissed her while hastily removing Celine's lingerie. She went down on her, licking and kissing the lips below. Celine was enjoying everything that Praya was doing to her, she held Praya's head directing her to maximize her pleasure.

"Phii~ don't stop! Ahh! You're soo good!" Hearing Celine's moans, Praya increased her speed making Celine moan louder. She grabbed the sheets as she reached climax. Praya got up and kissed her.

Now it was Celine's turn. She undressed Praya very gently, kissing each and every inch of her skin. Praya rolled her eyes back and let Celine do whatever she wanted.

Celine inserted two fingers inside Praya and she let out a moan for the first time. Hearing this Celine kissed her very passionately while also rubbing her fingers back and forth. Slowly increasing the speed, making Praya arch her back and moan loudly.

"If you keep moaning this loud, people are gonna know" Celine smirked while continuing her tempo.

"Fuck it" Praya reached to kiss her and started to move her hips in sync with her hand movements.

Celine played with Praya's bosoms with the other hand and reacting to it Praya did the same. She pushed Celine to be down again and teased her nipples. This time Praya touched her clit directly with Celine's after putting one of her legs on he shoulder and started thrusting slowly but increasing her aggression with every time.

----------

Changing positions, switching roles and having more than five orgasms, they kept at it for almost three hours. After that both of them covered in sheets and cuddled until a call came from Sam.

"I have been calling you and Praya for the past hour! Why aren't you picking up??" Sam was angry.

"Sorry we didn't hear... we were working out hehe" Both of them giggled looking at each other.

"Huh? Weirdos. Come downstairs quick! It is almost time for the press conference." Sam was confused not knowing that his sister was cuddling her lover after an intense work out session.

"Press conference?"