Sweet Chiang Mai...?

They all met at the airport. Kittisak arranged the flight tickets of the next flight to Chiang Mai. They had all the necessary information about Heidi, they were going to reach there approximately in 2 hours, now all they needed to do was find her.

"Guys we are going to have Tina Chaichana as well for this mission with us. Let's find Heidi and come back home quickly" Praya says when everyone has gathered around. Maria was still sleepy but as soon as she heard Tina's name she was wide awake. Everyone was a bit stressed about this fact because her reputation wasn't great. None of her missions as a captain were smooth and rarely accomplished. Except Sun and Celine no one else knew Tina and Praya's history so they were a bit paranoid on having her in the team for this mission.

But Celine... she was excited to work with her as she wanted to get to know her better now that all her doubts were cleared. She wanted to know more about Praya's childhood and her friends. Inside the plane nobody wanted to sit next to Tina except her. 

"Can I sit here?" Celine asks very politely

"No one else is gonna sit here anyway. So yeah sure"

Praya didn't understand why Celine wanted to sit next to her. She thought maybe it was out kindness but she wanted to make sure that Tina doesn't say something stupid to her so she had to sit with them too.

"Hi my name is Celine Jones!"

"I know, i saw you this morning at breakfast. By the way my name is Tina Chaichana"

"I just joined the gang this month but I already feel so close with all my teammates"

"I could see that today with all the P'Ya and Nuu. Let me tell you a secret she has NEVER EVER called me nuu. You are a special one" Tina says teasingly only to get side eyed by Praya. She sat next to Celine who was blushing. "Well whatever, but isn't Boss like super rich? why did he book economy class for us" 

"I wanted to talk to you about various stuff so I thought this would be better...?"

"Moreover we are here for an important mission not on a vacation Tina" Praya said very coldly.

"You know Celine, in the past I was uptight too. Just like how she is right now" Tina whispered in her ear. "Then I met Heidi and her and my entire life changed... I thought being serious and uptight was the key to success but they changed my way of thinking. After Heidi left I promised myself to bring her back and till then I tried to live my life to the fullest but unfortunately that didn't happen at all"

After sometime Praya slept and Tina and Celine talked about everything they couldn't when she was awake. 

Praya's head was in a very uncomfortable position so Celine put it on her shoulder and continued talking to Tina.

"I guess she is sleepy because we slept very late yesterday"

"I guess it's because I woke her up early- wait! she was with YOU yesterday!?"

"Yeah... like she was my bodyguard so she had to be..." Celine was trying to explain so she doesn't get any weird ideas.

"Ohhho ok" Tina giggled.

------

"Let's just put our luggage in our  rooms and then continue our mission. I will brief everyone on their part in my room" Praya said after entering the hotel.

"Can we eat something before that~~I am really hungry, you called so early I didn't even eat anything" Sun was whining

"She literally called after 12pm. You couldn't even eat something by then?"