P'Ya and Nuu

"Wh-where are you... tak-taking me?" Heidi said after waking up. 

"Back home... but for now we are going to hotel" Sun said while driving. Praya was looking at her through the front mirror as she sat next to Sun.

"P'Ya should I make her sleep again?" Celine asks while sitting right next to her. 

"Wait noo- wait- P'Ya? Whose that?" 

"None of your business and nuu please make her sleep again" 

"Wait please nu listen to me just a second please"  Heidi begs Celine

"I am not YOUR NU. For you it's Celine Jones" she responds in rage and fills a syringe with sleep inducing drugs. Heidi stares at her in disbelief and then tries to save herself from the injection.

But that effort goes to waste as she is already tied and Tina also holds her while Celine injects her. She has become indifferent to Heidi for now because Praya instructed her the same.

"Tina even you won't help me?" Heidi makes a puppy face but Tina is still unshaken.

"The less trouble you create the better. Do you even know how much we had to go through-... well whatever sleep for now" 

-------

Kay and Tina helped Heidi to walk to their room. She is in an intoxicated state and probably will stay like that for the whole night. Now that they have captured her, the security has also increased . It is Praifah's team guarding them secretly. 

"Praya go sleep. I will take care of stuff here" Sun says because he knew that Praya had been busy past few days. 

"Ok but call me immediately if something happens" 

"Yea now gooo Celine must be waiting for you" he says as he forces her to go inside her room and winks before closing the door. 

"Hey" Praya suddenly says when she sees Celine in an oversized white shirt without pants. She is massaging her foot with some pain relief cream again.

"Umm Hi, this is an odd time to say that...what happened?" Celine is already suspicious of her

"Nothing"     'Goddam she looks good. CONTROL Praya!!' 

"You know when you cried today... I felt kind of relaxed?"

"Huh? but why?" Praya sits on the other side of the bed

"This shows that you have emotions..." Celine says while crawling towards her "This shows that you have a heart." she puts her hand where Praya's heart is and gulps.

Praya becomes flustered and backs away from her but she moves near her again.

"You don't have to be jealous you know... I have idolized you for soo long and nobody can take that place"

"I understand... but Celine you are too close" Praya looks into her eyes. Her almond coloured eyes are like an ocean for Praya in which she wants to drown but she snaps out of it. "I need to change too..."

-------

Celine saw her in her pajamas for the first time and she burst out laughing

"Why are you laughing?" 

"I didn't expect YOU to wear cartoon printed pajamas out of everybody" she is still laughing and trying to catch her breath. 

"Yeah so what? I like cartoons and this one is my favourite... you aren't stopping huh? Looks like you need a little punishment" Praya runs towards her starts tickling her. This is also the first time when Celine has seen her so free and laughing like that.