DEMON

(7 pm - Celine opens the container)

The dim lights of the storage area are still too bright for the children who were trapped inside for weeks. Their eyes take a while to adjust and they see an angelic figure standing before them..... covered with splashes of blood. 

"AHHHHHH!!!!" They started shouting.

"Calm down please" Celine gets shocked seeing the condition of kids but she tells them lovingly. Although her tone isn't sturdy enough to quiet them down.

"SHUT UP!" Song shouts which creates a pin drop silence. Praya suddenly grabs her shoulder and mouths 'chill' which gives Song palpitations.

"I want my momma!" A girl says pleadingly which is followed by several similar cries.

"Yes yes, you all would be with you families very early. We are here to help" says Praya while Celine opens the other container. Children in that one look younger than the previous lot. Many of them were sleeping very peacefully even after the chaos moments ago.

"P'Ya~ come here! Those disgusting people kidnapped such young children too..." She winces "Gosh! I hate my brother for dealing with such people!"

The first container had 30 children of ages 10 - 16 and the second one had 10 children of ages 5 - 9, it was going to be a lot more difficult to safely evacuate all of them especially when most of them were too scared to even stand up. 

"Get in line everyone, we are leaving this place!" Celine speaks in english.

"Who are you?" A young boy of mere 10 years asks her curiously.

"You don't need to know, for now get in line" She gets a question in Thai which initially shocks Celine but she smiles.

"I can't... I need to find my sister" He replies .

"Ok... do you see her here?" She then continues to converse in her language.

"No" He tiptoes and looks around "She might be with the younger kids. She is just 5 years old"

"I need to ensure everyone's safety here but go to P'Ya she is with 'younger kids'" She points towards her "The lady with a beautiful smile and who looks warm and welcoming and so huggable right now..." She snaps out of her trance, encourages him to go over there and continues her task. 

Praya and Song were both helping the little kids to get up and start moving. The boy stands behind Song because she is the one who is smiling and calls "P'Ya?" but nobody pays attention so this time he shouts "P'YAA??"

"What the hell-?" Praya looks at him with wide eyes which scares him.

"Are YOU P'Ya?" The boy didn't expect it to be her as she was nowhere near warm and welcoming through his eyes.

"Yes! and don't call me by that... call me Khun Praya" A stranger child addressing her like that angers her. 

"ok.. I NEED you help, find my sister!" 

"I will but ask NICELY" 

"Pleassssseeee help me find her Khun! Pretty Please!" He joins his hands and makes the cutest puppy face Praya had ever seen. Even Celine couldn't match him.

"Ok, tell me your name and hers and go look around"

"My name is Prayut and my sister's name is Som" He says hurriedly and runs off to find her while Praya also asks other kids about the little girl.

"P'Sun we need your unit's help. Please come inside the ship and help with these kids. There are too many of them" Praya tells him through her ear piece.