Everybody is Dead

(4 pm - Inside the ship)

Praya, Celine and Song very easily entered the ship but they could hear footsteps nearby. They knew that they had to be careful. The plan was to evacuate the kids without commotion and take them to a safe place. The three of them discreetly entered enemy territory while saving themselves from being encountered by any crewmen. 

Praya was leading them and Celine was to stay right behind her but Song was constantly pushing her to be at the back. Sensing the threat of this cold war over their mission, Celine gave up and stayed at the last. Praya had no information of this as she was completely focused on the mission and Celine didn't want to do anything to interrupt her concentration.

"Wait!" Celine suddenly stopped the two women in front of her "There are CCTV cameras here, we should do something about them"

"Yea, we should" Praya said while locating all the cameras in her vision. She put silencer on her pistol and very precisely shot down each one of them. "Let's move forward, keep an eye open for these cctv cams too"

They finally reached the storage area, half of the place was emptied due to the previous unloading of containers. All this empty space could prove to be a difficulty as anybody could easily spot them even from a distance. So they decided to hide in the spaces between two containers.

"Two people on the right, four on the left and three specifically guarding the container with kids" Song spotted their foes by peeking through the sides of the container they were hiding behind. 

"If we aren't careful, we will be highly outnumbered" whispered Celine. 

"Especially YOU need to be careful little girl" Song said as she loads her pistol "You are the youngest and also with zero experience. So just stay behind me and Praya."

"I know you are a rude and arrogant person but this place is NOT for quarrels. Focus" Celine was annoyed by her once again after their first encounter. She asked Heidi and Tina about Song during one of their meetings and they told her that she was like that ever since training.

Song was the same age as Heidi and Praya. Initially, during training Song was always boastful of her techniques, she had also won a Martial arts championship when she was just 14. But after continuously losing battles from the god-gifted Praya, she became irritable. Most of her friends distanced themselves from her because of her toxic behaviours. Her jealousy further increased when Tina joined and their group became the best of all. After that she trained harder and harder but still couldn't beat Praya and her group. Although, her hardwork paid off when Praifah chose her to be on her team.

"Look the three of them are going on the other side, divide and rule ok?" Praya instructed and the other two agreed. Crewmen from their left side were going towards the deck, only a single person was left from that group. Praya made some commotion and that person came to check behind that container. Song took the opportunity and shot that person on the centre of his forehead.

Outside, Tina and Kiet could see more people coming out on the deck to spend a leisurely time but they all got terrified after seeing dead bodies of their mates sprawled across the area. Kiet shot down two more people. 

"Guys somebody attacked u-" One of them was running inside but he couldn't escape Tina's bullet. Unfortunately his body fell inside the storage area with a loud thud, all the people inside got shocked by this incident which also alerted them of the attack. 

"What the fuc-" One of them got so traumatised, he nearly passed out. Most of the crewmen were not taught to handle life-threatening situations.

"STAY CALM!!" Only five people were left inside the storage area out of which three people carried AK-47s and were trained gangsters. "I will check out the situation above. NOBODY FUCKING MOVES FROM HERE!"

He climbed up the ladder with his gun just enough to take peeks and not get a bullet through his head. "All our brethren on the deck in dead. We must call Demon to inform him about this attack."  He said with utmost displeasure. As soon as he came down, he took out an old fashioned cell phone and dialled his leader but the call couldn't connect due to signal problems "I will go outside to call him and alert the others. You all stay here" 

Celine acted fast, she knew if she didn't stop him before he alerted others then the mission's success would be at stake. From an alternate route, she followed that person and as soon as he exited the storage area she shot him from behind while staying inside. Celine felt uncontrollably guilty, also all this happened without Praya's knowledge so she got a bit nervous after her first kill. 

She went back to them and confessed, even though the shot was perfect, Celine couldn't stop thinking about oozing blood from his skull . Praya' eyes were filled with pride but Song got angry thinking about the consequences.

"You left the dead body there?! What is someone sees it?!!" Song was lecturing Celine "Praya I will go and resolve this blunder" 

As soon as Song left, Celine dropped to the ground overthinking her decision to kill, "P'Ya, somebody is dead because of me... How could I do such a thing?"

"Nuu look at me" Praya kneels down and gently touches her chin and lifts her head "You have to strengthen yourself Celine. You did good, you don't have to be guilty. Just remember what Boss said, you need to stop restraining yourself. Right now, we need to save those children and we will do anything and everything for them!"

Praya's words encouraged her. She definitely didn't stop feeling guilty but tried to control her emotions. Defeating VJ filled her thoughts and she got back up on her feet again. By this time Song returned.

"For now I have hidden the body and cleaned the floor, Certainly have to say that your shot was impeccable" Hearing Song compliment her, Celine got further motivated.

"Only these four idiots are remaining. Any ideas?" Praya brought everyone's focus back on the mission.

"Let's kill the two with guns before, other two seem harmless" suggested Song.

"We should not underestimate our enemy. Let's kill three people together, we can deal with a lone person afterwards" Celine contradicted her.

"Ok then, the person who was going to pass out before should stay alive for sometime" Praya agreed with Celine "Load your pistols... aim.. 3... 2... 1... shoot!"

All of them shot simultaneously. The guards were unaware of this ambush and two of them dropped dead, one guard spotted Praya just a few seconds before and shot a bullet in her direction but his fight was over the next second. The remaining one person also passed out after witnessing this. 

"Damn this was easy, everyone's dead now" Song said after coming out in the open.

"Yeah, well great for us! Now let's open up this container" Praya walked upto the container. She tried to open it but couldn't because the bullet that came in her direction just scratched her hand and she noticed it right then. 

"P'Ya! are you okay?" Celine said after seeing Praya wincing with pain.

"Yes yes... I am fine, open this up for me nuu" She pointed at the container.

"Give me your hand, I will do you first aid..." Song pulled out a bandage roll. She cleaned her wound and put bandage on it. A tear fell on Praya's hand, after she looked up she saw that it wasn't Celine but Song who was crying.

"Why are you crying?" Praya asked her

"Nothing" Song said while wiping her tears. Praya was going to console her but just then a bang was heard.

"You can't stop me!!" Celine yelled as she was struggling from the chokehold of the guy who fainted. Song stood up to help her but Praya stopped her. 

Celine punched the crook of his elbow to loosen his grip and then got behind him while taking out her knife and slashed his throat with it. He fell dead on the spot.

"Now EVERYBODY is dead" Celine looked at Song without any expression. She got shocked seeing Celine like this. Praya patted on Song's back and she understood the reason why she wanted Celine to be there with them.