║-𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲

Start from the beginning

I walk along the isle trying to figure out what I think she would like.

10 minutes later and my entire basket is filled, literally. I ended up grabbing every single type of candy they had, people around me were as confused as I was to be honest.
Heading towards the pharmacy section I realize this isn't much easier either.

Luckily I know enough about periods to get her exactly what she needs here.

I pay for her stuff then head back into the car.

It's been 2 weeks since we were on the yacht, 2 weeks since she forgave me, and honestly, it's been the best 2 weeks of my life.

The drive home is short so I get back to her in a matter of minutes. I knock on her door then enter to see her in the center of the bed, curled up into a small ball again.

Her breathing is uneven and she's gripping onto the sheets in pain. There are tears forming under her eyes, them being painted red.

I place the bag on the floor, then start by taking out the heating pad.

"Amore?" I softly pull her towards me.

I wrap the heating pad around her waist, securing it and making sure it's a good warmth. Next I take out an ibuprofen and hand it to her along with a glass of water, which she takes happily.

I put the sweets on the bedside table so she can have them whenever she wants.

Climbing out of my clothes, I join her in bed. She rests her head on my chest, holding onto me tightly.

I carefully play with her hair as I know she enjoys it, her calm body sinking into mine proving that. My heart breaks every now and then when she claws at my skin making silent noises of pain.
I hold tightly on to her, wishing I could be more of help.

"Is there anything else I can do? I'll do anything just tell me." I kiss the back of her head.

She shakes her head, "You've done everything you can."

"Are you sure?" I mutter, still not convinced.

"I'm sure."

"Tell me if you need anything, yes?"

She nods, snuggling into my chest.

It took her 20 minutes before she fell asleep, me not long after. An hour later and I've gotten up to make her something. I know she loves risotto so that's what I'm making for her.

I finish, adding some extra salt then grab a knife and fork. I made her a mushroom risotto, what I'm pretty sure is her favorite type.

She's still sleeping so I put the plate on the bedside table then carefully wake her up. She hasn't eaten anything the entire day and I'm not letting her go another minute without doing so.

A moment later she wakes up, looking up at me with those perfect brown eyes.

"Eat." I put the plate on her lap.

Her tired and worn out expression shows how much her cramps drained her energy. Women's cramps are all different, some are painless, some are painful but bearable, and some are excruciating. I'm guessing Amara has the excruciating ones.

When she reaches for the glass on the bedside table, her hand slips and she almost drops it. I quickly reach for the glass before it spills and bring it to her mouth myself. I tilt her chin up with one hand and slowly pour the water into her mouth.

She finishes the entire glass, which I refill immediately for her.

"Lay down, please?" She mumbles, nodding next to her on the bed.

I smile, rounding the bed to get into it with her.

She rests her head on my bicep while slowly eating her risotto.

"Thank you.." she mumbles.

"Always"

She continues eating her food, relaxing in my hold until suddenly when I feel her tense up. She's been doing that quite a lot lately, she randomly gets all tense but refuses to talk about it.

Before I get the chance to ask her about it again, she speaks.

"My father.." she whispers.

I immediately go still, does she know what I did? She wouldn't be mad right? He hurt her, so I did what I had to do. She'll understand right?

"Yes?" I ask, trying to find out how much she knows.

"Did you... you know?.." she starts.

Fuck, she does know.

"I did what I had to do." I expect her to cry, scream, leave, get mad at me and not want to see me ever again.

She nods, slowly, but she doesn't leave. She stays with me.

"I'm not mad, it's uhm.. good?" She mutters, taking another bite of her risotto.

"Okay." I say, caressing her waist to try and get her to relax again.

She does, after a few minutes she's finished her plate, put it away and relaxed back in my chest.

God I'm so lucky this girl is mine, she's so perfect, every part of her, she might not realize it yet but I'll make sure she does eventually.

I'll worship her, spoil her, make sure the whole world she's mine.

And that I'm hers.

❀❀❀

Very short and bad chapter I'm sorry😭

I have really bad writers block rn and I hardly have any time to write. Going as fast as I can though!🥲

 Going as fast as I can though!🥲