✧༺ 57 ༻✧

Zacznij od początku

How can someone look so fucking good in turtle neck, I look like a turtle itself.

Everyone of them were looking really handsome today. I swear, everybody would be drooling over them.

We reached our destination, I took a deep breath and regained my confidence when Jungkook said. "You look great princess. But once we reach home, I want that dress on the ground." He held my dress's strap and pecked my lips. I got out of the car and headed inside. Others will enter after half an hour so that no one is suspicious of us.

Everyone of us have an earpiece, so I'm able to contact them easily. I saw Mingyu oppa here, he passed me a small smile and I returned with a curt nod.

"Omg, Seo-yeon is that you?" I turned around to see Mrs.Oh. this women won't let me live. She's going to eat my brain. I forcefully smiled and greeted her. She's the daughter in law of a new corporation, I mean she's new money. All she know is to show off and tell people that it was her who did all the work for their corporation.

"You know what, Mrs. Lee asked me about my face routine. What could I say, I told her I have a saalon at home and that I can have a spa everyday. Hahaha." That fake laugh was getting on my nerves. I swear I want her to choke on the water that accidentally went into her mouth while having a fucking spa.

I excused myself from that tonny wonny. She's such a bimbo. I saw that Jaehyun -president's nephew- was sitting on a bar stool with a glass of wine. From the corner of my eyes I saw the members entering.

Going towards the bar, I feel Jungkook's eyes on me. I went and sat on the stool next to Jaehyun. Omg his perfume is so strong, it burns my nose. His eyes shifted from his glass to me and I can actually tell where he's seeing. I flipped my hair back for him to see my collar bone. Jungkook's eyes were burning my back.

I can feel his eyes are roaming on my body, he kept his wine on the table and faced me. "What's a pretty lady like you doing here?" He said and kept his hands in front of me to shake. "Jaehyun." He introduced himself, I turned my body and shook his hand. "Crystal." I said. I think he's a pretty decent guy.

It's going to be a bit tough for me to seduce him, but after all he's a man. I purposely roamed my eyes on his body, I can sense his body tensing. I turned around and asked for the same wine he was drinking.

"So, I've never seen you in any of the ball's before. How come you're here this year?" I smiled at him and raised my glass to my lips.

"I wanted to enjoy and maybe find someone?" Taking a sip, I again turned towards him. "Do you wanna.... Dance?" I asked him and he smiled back, standing from his seat, he stood in front of me, pulling out his hand as if asking me to dance. I chuckled and took his hand.

We went on the dance floor, he kept his hand on my lower waist and the other one intertwined with my right hand. My hand was on his shoulder, a bit up for him to feel my hands on his neck.

I looked straight at his eyes, even he was looking at me with his doe eyes. Gosh! I'm doing something that can tangle him too. I felt a sudden rush of guilt tripping over me.

He pulled me more close that I can feel his breath on my lips. "Do you want to?" He asked in his low voice. I looked at him and nodded. I saw a smirk forming on his face. "Let's go then." I know he will take me there, because there is no other place here rather than that room. All rooms here are filled with people. Even the bedroom, this isn't the real president's palace, it's a fake place that he uses for all the functions. It was a great plan to hide all those things here because no one would even know that the place filled with people will have the things that can kill them.

He started walking upstairs with my hands still in his. I looked back to find Jungkook also climbing the stairs with us but he was a bit far.

We reached the room and he opened it, it was like a small office room. He closed the door behind him and looked at me for consent. I moved towards him and pulled him with his tie. Keeping my hands on his blazer, I removed it. His hands went back to my dress and I don't want him to open that.

"What is that painting?" I whispered, he looked at me and then to the place I was looking. Keeping his hand on waist he pulled me closer. My hands went to his chest, if my body feels that something isn't right, it starts to tense up.

"What are you here for, sweetheart?" He asked with his one eyebrow raised. I looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean?" His hands made there way to my upper back. He was gliding them up and down.

"You're not here to fuck, then what are you here for?" He asked. I gulped and looked away. I heard him chuckle and he moved away.

"You're Mingyu's sister? He told me already, I just wanted to see what you were up to. You were trying to seduce me right? Not gonna work baby." He winked at me. When he said that I sighed in relief. I thought he caught me.

"I'll give you what you're looking for. But you have to promise that I won't be the one who gets tangled up in your issues." He said and started opening a trunk.

"Yeah... We have the control of all the CCTV here. Don't worry." I said and kept my hands on the desk behind me.

"Jungkook, everything is clear, Jaehyun knows us and is even ready to help." I said and that's went the door burst open. Jungkook came inside and looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked walking closer to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Here, these are the things you need in order destroy the Kims." Jaehyun said and gave me a pendrive. "Thank you."

He just nodded and went out of the room. Sighing we also got out. Just as we exited the door with the pendrive in my hand, an alarm went off!

"What the fuck?" I heard suga through the earpiece. Shit! What are we supposed to do now!?

"Someone has stolen something from the office. No one is allowed to move out of the palace untill we find out who it is." An announcement was made. I looked at Jungkook and saw that he had a frown on his face.

"Jungkook, listen to me carefully. Go downstairs with all the members. I'll handle the things here." I said.

"No, I'm not leaving you." He said and held my hand tightly. I smiled looking at our hands, I tucked on his blazer to bring him to my height and kissed him deeply. He held my waist pulling me more close. His lips moved with mine. I pushed him a bit, I didn't want his warmth away from me.

"I can't lose you Jungkook." I looked at him with love filled in my eyes and even he was looking at me with the same emotion. "Even-" I cut him off with another peck. "I love you." I said and he looked at me with worried eyes now.

"Go." I said and he looked at me but I assured him.

"I love you too, princess."

Thank you for reading 🌼🦋