He noticed that the singer looked a bit more worn out than usual and he couldn't help but worry. However, he kept all the questions pertaining to the singer's state to himself.

Jeongguk smiled tiredly and nodded slowly. "Yes please," He whispered. Taehyung tilted his head in worry and said, "Wait for me in the lobby okay?" Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before slowly nodding.

The singer paid and went to sit in the lobby. Soon after he had gotten to the lobby, Taehyung arrived with his order in a to-go bag and gestured for the younger to stand up, to which he did. The older gestured for the younger to follow him and they went up the stairs that were hidden behind a one-way glass sliding door.

Taehyung led Jeongguk to a room which smelled a lot like the lavender that lingered in the shop downstairs. The latter took a deep breath before closing his eyes and let it back out. His eyes scanned around the place before they settled back on the older who was seating on a mattress laid on the floor.

"What is this place?" The younger asked as he sat down next to Taehyung who had patted the space next to him.

"It's where I usually come to rest or take a breather when the shop becomes a bit too much," He said softly. His eyes dragging across the room. "It's like my little sanctuary," The owner smiled and turned back to the singer. "And you look like you need it now."

"You look so tired Koo," He observed, slowly taking off the man's bucket hat slowly, giving the latter the chance to pull away or push him off, which didn't happen. The owner finally took off the hat and started softly playing with the singer's hair.

"Is everything okay Koo?" He asked in a worried tone. The singer just sighed and laid his head on the owner's shoulder, which took both of them by surprise, but the both didn't mention it.

"Mhm, jus work," Jeongguk started. "We have a comeback early December so we have been practicing and recording with the members." Taehyung nodded but didn't say anything after that.

Even though he is from Korea and still lives there, he really doesn't know much about idol life besides what his brothers let out. They always said it's in his best interest and for his safety. Along with the world not knowing that he is the Kim twins' brother nor that he is the owner of The Magic Bean.

Speaking of the twins, fans have started speculating on whether the two are related or not. Especially with their distinct similar features and just their similarities in General. Some have even made threads on twitter, analysis videos on YouTube and tiktok and comparison posts on Instagram. Everyone is really convinced that these two are related either as brothers or even cousins.

However, every time they try to search more about them, nothing comes up besides the basic information such as birth dates, hometown and their current lives. Nothing else.

And obviously, there are creeps who try to follow them home, the twin however, always find a way to lose them by going to the shop and switching cars out back or in the underground parking, before going home.

some of their friends don't even know they are twins. You never know who actually your friend is in this industry, so they'd rather be safe than sorry.

Jungkook and the other 97s got to know because they all built a strong bond. A brotherhood bond, and that is quite rare in this field. Contrary to what people think. 

Thus they even felt comfortable to introduce Taehyung as their brother to Jungkook. Also because they saw the blooming friendship between the two.

Speaking of blooming friendship, Taehyung was startled by soft snores coming from the younger. He bent his head to look at the younger, to see him asleep. However, he looked like something was bothering him. Taehyung figured it was the position in which they were seated, so he maneuvered them around slowly, to not startle the younger.

He laid the younger on the bed and put a warm blanket over him before he unconsciously kissed the younger on the forehead. His eyes widened at his actions and he quickly pulled back and rushed out of the room.

When he was finally out of the room he let out a sigh of relief(?). Then shook his head. What the hell was that Taetae? You can't just doo that! He scolded himself, pinching himself on the arm and rushed downstairs.

He went straight to the kitchen at the back and did what he always did when he was worried or stressed. He started baking.

Whenever he was baking, it always felt like it was just him and his kitchen. The people that normally helped him in the kitchen would even leave him alone, knowing he wanted to be alone. They never disturbed him unless it was absolutely important, which it rarely was.

He began furiously baking whatever came to mind. He wasn't even aware of what he was baking. It was always like that.

However, whatever he was baking in this state would go to orphanages, homes and his other branch. Yes, he always baked that much.

About an hour later, Jungkook slowly woke up from his slumber. He groaned lowly as he stretched his body. The softness of the mattress, the texture of the blanket and the scent enveloping his entire body alerted him that he was not at all in his room nor the ones at the company building.

He quickly jumped up and sat straight on the bed. He was still a little bit disoriented by the sleep, so he blinked quite a few times to get rid of the sleep. And when he finally did, he began to remember every single thing. Even the soft pillow like feeling he felt a bit on his forehead.

Heat started to slowly crawl up his neck and ears. The tips of his ears and the sides of his neck were bright red. He covered his ears with his sweaters paws in attempts to stop them from burning up, but that started the butterflies in his tummy.

His eyes widened at this and he quickly stood up. He should not be feelings these. Why was he even feeling like this? Taehyung was just being a good friend. Jungkook reprimanded.

He quickly gathered his stuff, even his cold order and he bolted down the stairs. Praying that the older was seating in his booth and not behind the cash register. He stopped just before the glass door and tried to peek at the shop but could only see a fraction of it.

He said a quick prayer before opening the door and attempted to walk like he wasn't taking the walk of shame. Luckily, the shop was a bit busy so he didn't draw that much attention to himself.

When he was closer to the door, he quickly walked out the shop before he quickly jumped into his car and drove off to the building, where he arrived in record time. 

He parked at the front parking lot and asked one of the valets to take it to the basement as he was going to leave early. This caused the valet to furrow his brows in confusion as he knew that the BTS members were given a half day today due to their packed schedule these past few days. But he didn't question it, He bowed and got in the car.

Jungkook let out a thankful smile before going into the building and made a beeline for the dance studio.

He sat down on the floor and sighed before throwing his head back in frustration. He could not believe what had just happened. He shook it off and went to warm up his order before turning on the music and starting the choreography from the top.

He quickly threw himself into his work, only taking a break to eat his now warmed up food, but went straight back to dancing.

It continued like that for days. He would send one of the noonas or the members to get him his order instead of going in himself. It was partly because he was busy, but also because he didn't want to face the older.