G E N E R A L  P O V

Taehyung always preferred a calm afternoon with a cup in hand and a book in another. He love the smell of new books and freshly prepared hot cocoa, regardless of the weather, however, this one called for that scene more than ever.

Too bad the café was packed. It was rush hour. So he had to help out with taking orders, though he preferred to be behind the counter instead of on the floor. Not that he minds though. The people he catered for had a reputation to uphold, so they were easy to serve, even though there were a few that were rotten apple and preferred to be a menace to 'mere servants' according to them.

Luckily, Taehyung had never came across with such, or else his brothers would pop a vein, right before they hunt down the person regardless of their status. That is just the gist of how overprotective they are.

"Hello, and welcome to The Magic Bean, How may I help you?" Taehyung asked softly with a smile before taking his eyes off the monitor to the customer who had just entered the shop.

Working in a shop that is exclusively for singers, rappers, actors and actresses, Taehyung has worn out his fanboy, and mastered the art of inner fanboy. So it came naturally to him to just put on a smile and serve anyone who comes in the door. 

Some he didn't even know, due to busy schedule at the shop and him rarely listening to any music that is not Jazz or soul.

"I'd like one medium vanilla latte with almond milk and two extra pumps of vanilla syrup, a slice of banana bread and a small banana flavoured muffin please," The customer said. Taehyung nodded and punched in the order before responding with the total, and retrieving a card from the customer, "Will that be a sit in or take away?"

"Takeaway please." Taehyung smiled and processed the order before directing the customer towards the waiting area after giving him back his card. "Your order will be ready in a few minutes, You can wait for it in the lobby down that way," The owner directed with a soft smile, making the customer nod smiling, before going to the lobby.

Taehyung's day continued just like that for the rest of the day. In fact, they stayed busy even beyond the rush hour, hence he couldn't find the perfect time to finish the book he was reading. He was super bummed out about that but the fact that a high number of people love his café was consolation enough.

Just as he was locking up, he heard a car honk from the main parking lot. He chuckled lightly knowing that his brothers are the ones who fetched him instead of his chauffer. Not that he doesn't know how to drive, he does, but he doesn't like driving. And his brothers would die before they let him drive. 

"Aren't you guys sleeping at the dorms this weekend?" Taehyung asked as he closed the passenger door. Mingyu was the one driving and Yugyeom was seating behind the passenger seat.

"No Hyung, we both applied for leave starting today till next Monday," Mingyu responded pulling off the parking lot towards their house. "So from today forth, It's just us and You hyung! We might also help in the kitchen at the shop." 

Taehyung clapped his hands and smiled widely. "REALLY?!" He exclaimed, making his brothers smile softly at their baby hyung. This is what they lived for, making their brother smile so widely his cheeks would hurt.

Ever since the twins debuted, they vowed to themselves to never ever let their brother suffer, cry or even work. For him to be allowed to help around in the shop, they had to fight. He even gave them the silent treatment before they finally agreed.

"Yes Hyung, However, tomorrow we are having a few friends over, If that's okay with you?" Mingyu murmured towards the end, unsure of how his brother is going to react.