He wasn't the poor little boy I remembered stifled under the thumb of his older brother, driven away by an unloving mother and left to his own devices by an inattentive father. His ferocity comes from the fact that he's never known love.

I betrayed him and now he was going to make it as painful as possible for me. I remember Damian's screams echoing through the underground cellar for days. He starting off by insulting Dominic but slowly descended into begging for forgiveness to eventually screaming for death.

And through all this Dominic did not make one sound.

He had a long score to settle with Damian, but also with me. Everything Damian did to him I sat around and watched. Damian was my Alpha I had to support him in every way possible, even when he didn't deserve it.....

Don't you dare start to soften right now Seb. You did what you had to.

"I'm not going to kill you Sebastian."

Bullshit.

I just stared at him expressionlessly.

"I'm serious."

...

"And to what do I owe this courtesy?" I asked very calmly. I don't know what sick games he's playing, but I refuse to give into it. "I tried to kill you."

"Because my Omega asked. So not really your fault." He shrugged it off.

"And I could do it again." I asked with utter confusion and frustration. This new and forgiving Dominic was more unsettling than his old unforgiving self. It was only exacerbated by the fact that nothing in his scent or aura made it seem like he was lying.

"No you won't." He said.

"I could."

"But you won't."

"You shouldn't be so sure. That was your Brother's mistake." I said trying to get a rise out of him.

A dark pall drew over his face. Being reminded of an alpha's mortality and fallibility made him angry.

"Is That a threat?"

"Simply a lesson."

Cmon kill me already. I can't take all this suspense.

Instead he threw a bunch of papers on my chest. Even through the cover I could clearly read the content of it.

Aiden Frost.
Father: Jan Frost (Werewolf)
Mother:

Fuck. he knows.

I could feel a chill spreading down my spine along with goosebumps and a feeling of impending doom. I could only stare at him in horror as my words escaped me. I pursed my parched lips to keep them from trembling out of control.

"What? No more quips?" He asked coldly.

"If you touch even one hair on his head I'll DESTROY you." I gritted through my teeth with anger. My threats were surely hollow to the man because I couldn't even move my body under his command but I had to put him on his back foot. But I'm certain it's not working.