You are just listening to all terms and regulations that she has, from the time you need to spent with you new husband to the activity that you need to do to make sure no one knows about this, as you have been working in his big damn house for such a long time, well all your life perhaps, you will be moving to a small 1 story house just after a very big swimming pool in the middle of the big achor land.

"Alright, we can move on now, babe, do you want to take me to the hospital today, I have an appointment today," Lia asked Taehyung who was just playing with his phone as if he does not care for everything.

–00–

You are taking your time to make sure you have everything with you, today you are moving to your new house, which is just about 80 steps away from where you are, looking at your room that has 1000 memories about you and your mom, makes you feel small, you realize that you are just someone who literally selling your body for the price that might not even enough for you to breath, but you have done it, you sign the paper and now you are officially the second wife to a person you doesn't even know who.

You take the luggage and move all the stuff that you would like to take, you pass the swimming pool area and again you look back to that big building behind you, thinking what have you done to yourself and you feel that this road that you are taking is yet too far.

You take your staff out of your luggage one by one and place it in your new bedroom on the second level, looking directly to the swimming pool side, you can literally see the house in front of you from here, as you are taking a deep breath and close the curtain, pretending that you are just very busy.

"Good afternoon madam, you can call me Jung Ahjumma and I am here to assist you with everything you need," a mature woman calls you with a word that you call others by.

"Ahjumma, call me by my name please, I am not the madam of this house," you mentioned with a smile.

She is smiling, her old eyes make you wonder why your new husband is literally giving you this lady as your assistant.

To explain the situation, your marriage week is not even started yet, Lia mentioned that this week will be the last week of this month for her, and starting from the upcoming Monday, which is tomorrow, Taehyung will be your husband, and you are just very lost on everything, including your own mind.

After finishing your own work, you open your phone and hoping that your sister, aunty, or your troublesome cousin is calling you, or sending you at least a text asking you how are you, but your realize none of them is actually care, or maybe only you who is always shows your though side so they are always think that you always alright.

"What have I done to my life mom..." you hiss deeply, sitting on the floor beside your new bed holding you knee.

"I really am a loser.." again you hiss while putting your head down to your knee, hoping that someone is here with you to tell you everything will be ok. You walk to the window and open up the curtain looking at the star, but your eyes finding something else instate, in the swimming pool area, Taehyung and Lia is having the best moment of their life, looking at each other eyes and putting their lips together, you close your eyes, close the curtain, and walk slowly going outside this big and empty room, again you sigh, very hard, it is hard, to be you is very much harder than being a hungry crocodile.

You decided to go to the kitchen and stand in front of the fridge that you know might be empty, and you still decided to open it, and yes, like you think so, it is literally empty, you just hmm yourself, no food, no midnight snacks or ramyeon to cook.

"You OK?" a deep voice makes you turn your body around with a very scared face,
"Dear Lord," you mumble, he laugh a little on your reaction, as he is looking at the empty fridge behind you