Jimin pulls yn close and placed his lips on her..

Yn was stunned to speak, it's her first kiss in this life time. She lean in and put her arms around his collar then pulls him more close. They got in comfortable position and started kissing each other more passionately...

Getting out of the breaths, they pull away each other..

Jimin attached his head with her, while yn was breathing heavily...

Jimin: you are perfect understand, you don't need to be nervous understand. I know she will like you...

Yn smiled..

Yn: I know it, still i don't want anything to get spoiled after all, it's about our future..

Jimin: yn i love you..

Yn: I love you too chim..

Jimin smiled and again pressed his lips on her...

Yn smiled and kissed him back..

They both get separated after sometime and jimin took yn to the  mall, after buying things they needed, then  they had ice cream together..

After sometime, jimin drive to his grandmother's mansion..

He parked the car, yn looked at the luxurious mansion..

Jimin: just hold my hand, I know nothing will happen..

Yn smiled and nodded..

Yn: stuff?

Jimin: don't worry , staff will take I'll inform them hm...

Yn nodded and smiled..

They both come in while holding each other's hand..

They come in living room, yn saw his grandmother standing up after seeing them..

Yn put a gentle smile on her face, after seeing her..

Granny observed her and yn's presence was calm with elegant vibes. She liked how jimin had genuine smile while bringing yn to her , besides they were holding hand of each other. She loved this fact the most, that yn is source of happiness for her grandson..

Moreover, yn herself looks like a cute little, innocent girl. She liked her and speaking in another words yn made a good impression on her..

Yn bow at her..

Yn: good afternoon granny..

Granny: yeah good girl, come here come to granny let me see you.

Yn went to her, granny admired her..

Granny: you are really gorgeous..

Yn: thank you granny...

She said shyly..

Granny: it's your home only my child, don't feel uncomfortable ok!! Come with me, let's sit and talk..

Yn: yes granny...

They both went to the couch and started talking with each other, ignoring the total presence of jimin who was looking at them with mouth open..

Jimin: it's not fair, I'm also here..

Granny: ya ya who is ignoring you?? Come sit with us hmm my child..

Jimin made a pout and sat besides yn while folding his arm ...

Granny: come yn I'll take you to the dinning room..

Yn: yes granny...

They both went and jimin was following them..

Yn's eyes fell on a painting...

Painting 👇

She stopped in front of the painting, the same red thread which she saw in her dreams but there was not that pandent, however when she saw the next painting

She stopped in front of the painting, the same red thread which she saw in her dreams but there was not that pandent, however when she saw the next painting. There was that pandent, in real thing..

Yn: it's...

Granny: what happened child..

Yn: granny this painting and pandent..

She smiled..

Granny: you the first who took interest in it, I like it do you wanna know??

Yn: yes yes!!!

Granny: actually I'm Chinese and i got married with jimin's grandfather who was Korean. This Pandent is passed to the future generations of females in my family, my grandmother gifted me this at my wedding. In our Chinese culture, red thread attach two souls who are made for each other. No one can separate that couple who is attached with red thread. Besides this, there are also old stories which say girls take rebirth for taking revenge on those who killed their love in past life as they are connected by red thread. It's a sign of true love, i originally planned to give it to my son's wife. But jimin's mother didn't like it , so I kept it here. You like it child ?? I'll give it to you at your wedding..

Yn: yes granny I will love this gift..

Granny smiled, as she finally found someone who took the responsibility of this ancient thing..

Yn looked at the pandent with shiny eyes, so this was the reason she got rebirth for taking revenge on those who killed her love in her past life..

Finally, yn's few faded memories came back, it showed granny gifted her this Pandent on wedding and jimin made her wear this. Sara said many times to throw it away, but yn actually liked it very much so that's why she had it till last...

Yn: I love it, granny can I have it now only please??

Granny: saw my child yes yes..

Jimin smiled after seeing, yn got involved with granny easily..

??: Who are you and you don't have any rights on this Pandent, only my jimin's wife will wear this..

They looked back..

Jimin: mom...

____________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1220..