chapter-9

After getting the call from jungkook's mom now the couple geting ready to go and have the dinner together. Hobi picked a very comfortable t-shirt and a cardigan and jungkook choose some shirts for him too.

"Kook don't wear black please you always wear something dark, so this time wear something in bright colour" hobi suggested.

"I will do anything for my wife " jungkook replied. Hobi blushed at the sudden nickname. And he feels very proud when jungkook calls him as his wife. Jungkook noticed the pink shade in hobi's cheeks. Jungkook slowly walked to him and back hugged hobi with out shirt.

"Don't be stressed out baby, everything will be okeii, you have me and i have you" jungkook kissed hobi's cheeks.

"We have the pack too" hobi giggled. And pecked kook's lips. Jungkook hugged him again and attached his lips on to hobi's soft fluffy ones. They started to kiss each other with lots of love and concern towards each other.

"Don't be too aggressive to everyone, the pack is like our family, so please consider them as ours" hobi softly said.

Jungkook nodded and hugged him again.

"If we stay like this we will miss our dinner honey, let's go you can cuddle me all-night " hobi suggested.

The couple went from the pack house to jungkook's home.jungkook is driving the car. And hobi is resting his feet on jungkook's lap. Kook caressing the feet massaging the flush softly.

"Baby" jungkook called out.

"Yes husband " hobi teased.

"It's been long time we have some alone time, can i "

"What do you want kook"

"I don't want to stress you out baby, i know you are with baby, but can i taste my wife today"

"You are geting naughty jeon " hobi teased back.

"I won't go hard on you "

"I know, after dinner let's see"

Hobi decided to stay that night with jungkook at his home. Because hobi have an idea jungkook's behaviour is getting aggressive because he is geting jealous by other pack members behaviours. Jungkook needs some time to digest the fact that the other members are his mates too. So hobi should spend sometime with jungkook. And make him understand of everything.

When the drive to jungkook's home developed hobi got a call from namjoon. Hobi's face light up when he saw namjoon's name on the caller id.hobi attended the call suddenly.

"Jooniee"

"Baby, do you guyz reach there"

"No still driving, kook is going very slow"

"Okei, maintain that speed only okeii, we will talk later, let me know you reach there okeii "

"Okeii joon, " hobi replies back.

"Seokii, i love you dear, you don't have to sya it back i know jungkook's condition, but baby i miss my luna and his baby bumb so much"

Hobi blushed at the statement and hummed back.

"Okeii now i will hang up okeii, if you need something call me my heart"

With that namjoon disconnected the call. After an hour the couple reached jungkook's mansion. They had a very grant welcoming.

Jungkook's mom came and hugged both of them.and enquired about everything. The family had huge dinner. All of them are now resting on the main hall and chit chating with each other.

"Hobaa, we should tell something to you very important about jungkook" mom started the convo.

"Please listen to me well seok, even if vampires and werewolf are eternal enemies, after the decade passed they helped each other and tried to live together, but the thing is vampires behaviour is very different than werewolf. They won't share there mates. And they don't like when some one touch what's theres. So it's very hard to swallow the fact that you guyz are pack. And you are the only omega among them. Jungkook is royal blood. So he can adjust and consider the fact. But hoba please give him some time." Jungkook mom teared a bit.

"Mom, don't worry about anything, i know everything he can take as much as time he want, we won't force anything to him. And we love to have him as our pack mate. Everybody said that mom. So don't worry." Hobi ensured to his mom.

Jungkook is hearing all this and stayed silent all the time. He knows he is going through a new phase so he should contaminate his behaviour and tried to adjust with the new feelings. And he is ready to do all these for his mate and for his family.

"I know you are tired hobaa, i already cleaned and setted up your room, so go and take rest okeii baby, eomma loves you guyz" jungkook's mom kissed both of them and went from there.

Hobi looked at jungkook and asked him to come near him.

"Carry me, i don't wanna climb those steps" hobi whined like a little girl. Jungkook chuckled and carried him on bridal style.

They reached the bedroom. Hobi took a warm shower and changed it to comfortable pyjama. Jungkook is watching the stars after work out a little bit. Hobi came and back hugged jungkook.

"You know that i love you right" hobi kissed his shoulders.

"And you know that i love you more than anything right" jungkook replied back.

"Kook" hobi is geting emotional.

"Baby, look at me princess, don't worry,  i will try my best to inhabitants my surroundings give me some time my dear"

"You can take as much as time you want my mate, but what ever happens don't leave me and don't leave our pack"

"I won't go anywhere baby "

"Then can you promise me jungkook, you will always stay with us, with your mate with our babies with your hyungs"

"Yes my sweet heart i will always be with you, and our pack"

Hobi's eyes teared a little bit. He hugged jungkook.

"You can have me now kook" hobi bite jungkook's earlobe. And whispered.

"Let me take a shower first, "

"No, please, we can take a shower together after this "

"Am really sweaty baby, and you have smell sickness right"

"But it's okeii, your smell is so delicious kook, please " hobi whimpered.

Jungkook smirked and took him to the soft white silky bedsheet.

Layed him on the soft bed and hovered over him to devour the priceless person under him. They want to cherish this moment.

Next chapter is smut....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okeii the next chapter is up...

Thank you for reading...

If you like it vote*✨️ for me...

And thank you so much for those who voting✨️ too..

And those silent readers i don't have anything to say to you guyz...

And the next chapter will be smut🤭