I felt nervous and smiled akwardly and soon Silvanna took quick notice of this."Do not be concern i assure you that this food's are safe i am witnissed to the preparations of this"

I was amused about her just going to the kitchen and watching her maids prepare this food and make sure there's no poison mixed.I smiled thankfully feeling hunger on my stomach as i soon tooa neatly wrapped which seems to be and egg Sandwich.

"I know I've been saying this many times but Thank you, Your Highness"

"Then i will always reply with a Your Welcome,Seraph "She smiled genuinely and i soon took a bite lf the sandwich making my eyes widen in amazement at the taste.

"I assume it tastes alright?"She chuckled and once again did it in a ladylike manner, covering her mouth."I nodded swallowing the piece of food in my mouth and nodded.

"Yes,Your Highness...it tastes amazing.You should try some.."I added which she politely declined."I already had some snacks earlier..but i will later on"I nodded at her response and soon continue to munch on the delicious sandwich.

'I swea the food her on Land of Dawn is more delicious than on Earth'

I thought happily enjoying the small snack."Right so moving on to the topic...First I'll discuss about yesterday's event".I nodded silently and waited for her to continue.

"We recently discovered by the hour that the mysterious maiden who putted poison in your food is one of the assassin's of the abyssal enemy"

My brows furrowed as i took in this information."Do not worry we have acted upon this and managed to capture the assassin quickly"

I was surprised and gazed back at her."Really?That fast?.."Silvanna nodded taking a sip of her tea again."She is somehow swiftly captured by Chevalier Granger after he reported to me"

My eyes widen at this and i blinked a few times before tilting my head in utter confusion."He.. Granger?? Captured the culprit..that?Quick??.."I asked with pure utter shock plaster on my face.

Silvanna nodded and hummed. "To be honest,i was also surprised myself.. Chevalier Granger always do the unthinkable but i didn't expected this one..but I can't be more but thankful upon this"

I composed myself and was speechless for a bit.'Granger...he already did enough'.My eyes closed as i sighed mentally before opening them again. "If it isn't impolite to ask,Your Highness.What..happened to the mai-erm assassin?"

"She was is now in custody and under Harrith's guidance while he will transfer her in the Avidiyas Forest and will be handled under the Elven king himself...i assume you still didn't read Harrith's letter?"

I frowned and shake my head to the side."No...i apologize.."I answered."Please don't just make sure you read it at the end of the day to fill in some information about yesterday"She sent me a smile lf reassurance and i nodded smiling slightly.

"So continuing on we might have some conclusions about on why the Queen of the Apocalypse sent her...she may want you"

A shiver ran down my spine as i gulped ans and stuttered."I..i...is it because of what you told me that..i..i have similar magic like hers..th..that she want me to be her ally??"

Silvanna nodded and sighed."But we won't let that happen....ever... This is why the reason we have taken you under our hands and i deeply apologize about the process and event's you must encounter"She stated and i could tell it was genuine.

A smile formed on my lips as i heard her words but also it went back to the time Miya betrayed me."Thank you,again,Your Highness...and please don't apologize."

Silvanna gave me an apologetic look and soon continued."Harrith will come back tomorrow night and in the morning he will start your training"I nodded upon this and soon asked a question.

"Your Highness,why did you took me in?Why did you save me?Why are you trying to help me...which i needed!I do...but..im just curious..
why?"I asked softly gazing at her for answers which she gave me now.

"It's because... I don't want you to walk on a wrong path...like my brother did.."She mustered slowly making me look at her sympathetically."I'm sorry,Your Highness.."

She inhaled a sharp breath and soon smiled."Please don't...now you know why i sent those orders....those words upon my knights to you".I soon nodded in understanding at this.

"To be honest..."She paused briefly and continues."Alucard and Granger didn't acted upon my words...they acted for your safety..."

My eyes went wide and i felt my heart beats faster."Especially Granger...he always is the one among the two to recommend things to me when it comes to you...as i must say you caught his eyes"

A blush appeared on my cheeks as i shake my head to the side."N..no..Granger is just nice... that's all.."I muttered and calmed myself down.Silvanna chuckled and soon continued to tell me about my magic and that it has to be controlled.She also told me that Harrith has been working hard upon these past few days and researched further about my Grimoire making me feel touched and thankfull.

All i know that this day more information has been discovered for me.