"Well, we'll be heading back now" Senku stepped back into the hot air balloon, disappointed that the white haired female didn't make her appearance.

He was not the only one upset. The other two who were with him also looked like they were in a slump.

Gen had offered to join them on the ride to go see the progress, which they agreed to. He also told them that a surprise awaited them.

Two whole days later...

Francois walked into the Ishigami village base with a faint [Name] in their hand.

"FRANCOIS?" Ryusui screamed in shock, running to them. Senku's eyes widened when he saw the asleep female, following the blonde.

"She fainted halfway through the journey so I had to carry her" she handed the female to Ryusui before getting right into the work that no one told her to.

"She's as lazy as ever" both males whispered as they looked down at her sleeping figure. Ryusui's thumb caressed her uncovered thighs, humming as he did.

Senku's eyebrow twitched as he saw the whole thing.

"Let's put her down for now" Senku signalled him to get back to work.

They all followed the instructions for bread making by Francois and eventually were successful in their mission. The aroma of the sweet bread filled the air, causing the modern people to tear up at the smell of actual food.

"By the way, Senku-chan" Gen munched on a slice of bread, spitting crumbs everywhere as he spoke. "[Name] chan worked together with Kaseki to create a camera for Minami-Chan"

Senku couldn't believe what he heard. She had managed to do all of that without his help?

She never failed to impress him.

"BREAD" [Name] shrieked as she got up from her slumber and went to the table filled with food. Cornucopia of bread.

Her eyes glistened as she stuffed her face with delicious pastries, crying slightly at the taste.

"FRANCOIS" she gave the butler a hug who taped back in response.

"Good to see you're awake" Senku crossed his arms as he watched her cheeks puff with food. She swallowed her remaining bread and brushed off the crumbs.

"Yes, I know I'm such a genius. Didn't I read your mind Senku?" She put her hands on his shoulder.

"I knew you were going to ask for someone to revive so I did it for you, I also made a camera."

"That's my girl" Ryusui took her away and held her by the waist, grinning widely. She took off his hat from her head and rested it on his, laughing as she did.

"STOP EVERYTHING" Minami barged in with the GORILLA II, making everyone run away from her reckless driving.

"THE FIRST THING TO GO IN THIS CAMERA WILL BE YOU BOTH" she accusingly pointed at the two scientists who looked at each other.

So the rest of the morning was spent in them doing multiple wardrobe changes and poses. Senku was terrible at it but in the end they had finally managed to take the picture.

Senku's pose was like the iconic Einstein pose while [Name] held up a peace sign, beaming widely.

****

"WHY DID YOU DRAG ME HERE SENKU" [Name] huddled in the corner of the hot air balloon, panicking at the sight of clouds.

"Don't be a pussy, you're the one who made this camera so use it" he tried lifting her to her feet but she just slumped down.

"Hey Senku" she fiddled with her fingers, afraid she was going to die midair. Maybe it's the fear talking but it was time she finally got it off her chest.

"Yeah, [Name]?" He stopped taking pictures of the ground, watching her slowly get steady on her feet. His attention was fully on her as he held her hand to make her stable.

"Well..." she murmured, closing her eyes shut in order to avoid seeing the trees below them. It was also because she didn't want to see his eyes when she confessed.

His hands started roaming her neck, examining every single inch. He was worried she had a fever with the way her skin was heating up. His touch left her shivering for more.

Her eyes fluttered open to see his face abnormally close. Her hand slowly clutched the crank of his shirt, observing his every move. 

His grasp moved up from her neck to the back of her head, combing her hair. Not a word was uttered between those two.

His ruby red eyes glistened as they trapped her with his gaze. Her eyes still stayed open when she realised he was inching closer towards her.

Thoughts were abandoned as their lips crashed into each other, longing for one another. Senku's hands pulled her closer, their bodies touching. The only sound was their heavy breathing and the blaring of the wind.

The kiss slowly started to pace up, Senku biting her lip, causing her to stifle a gasp. He took advantage of her open mouth and introduced his tongue.

His thumbs caressed her hips, holding them tightly. Every touch sent tingling sensations throughout her body.

Her fingers drummed onto his chest as she let him enter. He tasted vaguely of the sweet bread they had a few hours ago, sugary and decadent.

He sucked on her tongue, feeling the blood rushing all over his body. He loved this exhilarating feeling, he loved being close to her. 

They eventually pulled apart, breaths heaving as [Name] put a hand to her chest. The rapid beating of her heart had not stopped for even a second. She stared at him, waiting for him to speak on the event that had just occurred.

"You know if I could...I would've taken a picture of this moment" he smirked at her blushing state, enjoying her misery as she fanned herself.

"Sh..Shut up" she smacked his gaze away, averting her own eyes. He laughed as he grabbed both her wrists, making her look at him.

"[Name], I love you" he smiled softly, making her squeal. "Did you hear me? I L O V E you" he repeated his words.

"It feels weird hearing this from you, who once claimed that romance was nothing but a distraction" she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Well, who said I can't multi-task?" He pinched her cheeks, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Y..you n...eed to give me time though" she removed his hold from her. "Ever since you've been REJECTING my advances for years. I've been contemplating on my feelings," she mocked his tardiness.

"Well, take your time" he sighed, "after all, your heart will always find its way back to me"

They then realised where they were, inches away from being blown into the ocean. That's when her stomach rumbled, feeling air sick again.

She crouched down, trying not to puke while Senku frantically changed directions.

A/N
Did y'all miss me? I love love love the support y'all giving me on this book, it's so sweet.

[Name]'s feelings have dwindled from before due to Ukyo and Ryusui's influence so heheh maybe there's a route for them.