Sleeping Beauty~ Ch.21

Chapter Twenty-one

I held in a breath that I didn't even realize till now. Watching as Samuel walked around scratching the back of his head once in a while. The room was small, it was nearly empty to be exact. If it only wasn't for this canopy bed and the closet from across the room, then this room would be nothing. The walls were painted white, but you could see that some of the paint was fading away.

I was messing with the ends of my dress as I looked over to see Samuel watching me unexpectedly.

"What?" I asked, tired of the suspense that was about to kill me if he didn't answer me,

"Let me get this straight." he walked toward me; as he bent down I could see the dark circles ready to form under his eye's. His glossy hair that he always kept neat was messy. He had a cut on his lower lip and most of all.... his eye's. His eye's didn't show any excitement anymore. It showed boredom, tiredness, and sleepy. I would pay so much money to get him to look like himself again. I want to see that spark in his eye's.

"Your father is the king?" he asked; I shook my head,

"How so?"

"What do you mean how so?"

"I mean prove it. There has to be some kind of prof that he is your father."

"He is." I said, my voice tightening as I strained to look at him,

"But how do you know?" All these question's were driving me insane, I got up from my bed looking at him as I passed by.

"I just now." I whispered, I walked over to the open wall as I gently hit my head with it. It stayed silent. I was growing more desperate. That's when I heard a whistle. I turned around seeing Samuel blowing a kiss at me. The corners of my lips started to twitch. I wanted to smile, but I wasn't in the mood for it. 

"So, now do you know that I'm your Prince Charming?" he asked, is that all he had to say? Really? I slide my hand on my face as I smiled toward him. I just couldn't handle it anymore.

"No." I responded, which made him pout,

I was tired of waiting around this dusty place. I got up making my way up to the door when Samuel pulled me aside,

"What do you think your doing?" he asked, as he lifted up a brow,

"Getting out. What do you think I'm doing?" I opened the door as Samuel pushed me aside and went on first. I ignored the way he tried to go first half the way down the steps. It's not like anything's going to happen to me.  As we made our way to three passage ways, Samuel and I exchanged looks.

"I know which door, so calm down." I crossed my arms together,

Frowning as he say's, "I know that." We made our way toward the green looking door. It had a few cracks on it making it unique from the rest of the polished doors. That's what lead me to the green door. I pushed open the door. I took an unsteady step as I looked around my room. Everything was the same as I left it to be.

My bed was centered in the middle above the hand painted picture hanging up high. My desk with packs of letters laid messy with papers flying on the floor. There was a red candle centered on the desk. I looked around to see my slippers scattered across the room.

"Nice room." Samuel broke in,

Great a boy in my room and it's messy to. I turn around facing him, he curves his lips as he moves to the door,

"We should go find your so called father." he held out the bunny ears,

"Fine, let's go." I let out  a heavy sigh as I leaned on the door pulling full force on it so we could get out. The hall was the same as I left it. There were tables in every corner with little vases with flowers. The walls were painted bright yellow. I lead Samuel toward my father's room.

"Here we go." I mumbled under my breath, I pushed open the door seeing my father asleep. His leg was sticking out of the covers.  I smiled at the way he tugged his blanket closer to him. When I walked inside, I felt a tight force keeping me away. I thought it was just my mind triking me and I walked foward again, but this time making me land backwards on the ground.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Samuel went next to me, but he went flying backwards as well, "What the?!" I heard Samuel say before I heard a loud boom!

~..~

"Well, Well, Look who we have here." I could recognize that voice anywhere. 

Lucinda

I watched as she lowered herself to get a better look at Samuel, "Nice boy, you got here. But I don't think he's good enough." She stood up straight walking straight toward me. I lowered my head down,

"Oh, honey. Don't be scared. I'm your mother of course."  I closed my eye's. She can't be my mother! I could remember the day when she put me to sleep, that her last words were.... I'm your mother.

What hurt the most was that she could actually showed prof of being my mother. It was all a disguise. Where was she when I needed her? When my father needed her? She's not my mother?! My real mother wouldn't just jump and disappear into another world. Just to get away from us! The weird thing is...my father died. Then all of a sudden he's alive. What if he's not my father too?

Wait, of course he's my father! I know my father! 

"Look at me when your mother is speaking!" I opened my eye's too look directly into those bright golden eye's of hers. I gulped,"That's more like it. Now, darling, I want you to wake your father up and were getting out of this filthy place."

"B-b-but what about Samuel." I stuttered between words,

"Oh, him? I'll finish him off myself." she smiled warmly up at me, but I knew that wasn't the whole truth. Where was the kindness and sweetness that my father always kept talking about when I was a little girl?

"Well? Go..now!" she yelled, but I just stood there frozen.

"No." I whispered,

"What did you say to me?" She questioned,

"I said NO!" I yelled, "I love him!"

"Oh, you love him then?"

I saw that Samuel  was trying to get up, but stumbled down.I tried to run to him, but the same force wouldn't let me in.

"Samuel! Let him go! You crazy old hag!!!" I screamed,

BAM!!

There was that sound again, but this time it didn't hurt me. I looked over to see blood dripping from Samuel's right hip. Tears started to come,

I felt the force fading as I ran up to Samuel.

"Samuel, please, Wake up. Don't leave me!" I plead, Seeing Samuel made my heart ace by the way he looked, I don't care anymore. I only want him in my arms forever. I turn around to find Lucinda gone. Just like that, but replaced was the Swamp Fairy. Tears ran down my face as I looked at her, but she stood still,

"Please! Help me." her eye's showed emotion, but she stood there unmoving.

"Rachel." I heard Samuel say,

"Samuel. I knew you wouldn't die." I pulled him closer to me.

"Before I go....

"No! You can't. I love you!"

"I love you...you'll always be my Sleeping Beauty."

"And you'll always be my Prince Charming." I watched as he took a heavy breath and he just stood still.

I cried so much that day that I couldn't even let go of him.

"I can help." I heard the Fairy Swamp lady say,

~..~

Okay, is it just me, but in the end, I felt like crying. But hope you guys like. Sorry that I haven't uploaded any sooner. But here you guys go! The next chapter might be the last. Hopefully,