Sleeping Beauty~ Ch.14

Chapter Fourteen:

I set my stuff down on the table outside. I decided that staying indoors was too much for me. Opening the place I left on with of A Midsummer Night's Dream by: William Shakespeare.

"How happy some o'er other some can be!

Through Athens I am thought as fair as she.

But what of that? Demetrius thinks not so;

He will not know what all but he do know:

And as he errs, doting on Hermia's eyes,

So I, admiring of his qualities:

Things base and vile, folding no quantity,

Love can transpose to form and dignity:

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;

And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind:

Nor hath Love's mind of any judgement taste;

Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste:

"Rachel?"

Turning around to see Elizabeth standing right in front of me, her eyebrow arched up as she examined my book on my hand. I set the book near the table motioning for her to sit down as well.

"A Midsummer Night's Dream? Very interesting, indeed. Can I ask you something?"

"If it something insulting then no, but if not then please." I smiled warmly, even though I know she has no right to be on my nice list,

"How do you do it?" she asked as she sat on the seat next to me. She was wearing a bright yellow dress that matched her tan creamy skin, a necklace that went around her neck with a diamond on the end. Having her blond hair pined up in a bun with lose curls hanging down from either side of her. Ribbons were attached on the bottom of her puffy end of the dress she was wearing.

"What do you mean?" This time it was me who had to arch my eyebrow up at her,

"I hate you, I hate you so much. It took me so many years to get Osborn to notice me and I blew it up. UGH! Why does he like you?"

"Excuse me? Lizzie-

"Don't call me Lizzie. Only my friends call me Lizzie." she sneered.

"Elizabeth, It's not my fault that I don't act like a selfish brat who wants everything, and thinks that the whole universe revolves around you. I'm sorry that I got on your bad side, but I really don't care. Now, I've got a book to finish." I picked up the book, but she yanked the book out of my hands and slammed it on the table,

"So you think you can stand up in front of me?" I looked at her with my eye's narrowed to her,"Rachel, Rachel, do you not know who your dealing with? Oh, of course you don't." she giggled which I knew it was fake, "Listen, Osborn is mine. If you even talk to him, stare at him, then you'll be living in hell with me." She gave me a curved smile. Maybe she doesn't understand I'm already  living in hell.

"You don't scare me." I said, regaining some of my self confident, She gave me a harsh-full glare,

"There something that's up with you? I don't know what, but you just don't seem like you belong here. And once I do, it won't be pretty." we both heard a faint full whistle to only see Osborn and Samuel talking and laughing.

"Mark my own words Rachel, I will find out. I always get my way." She turned around flipping the angry, hateful, bitch Elizabeth into a sweet, happy, energetic Elizabeth. Which we both knew wasn't true. She pulled me up, locking are arms together like we've been friends since forever, but I could tell Samuel didn't believe one bit as they came over to us.

"Rachel. Lizzie." Osborn said, while looking directly at me. Which almost made me blush if only Elizabeth wasn't there to watch me. I said a small hello. Samuel was just watching the both of us.

"Well, Rachel and I were having a nice conversation about books. And guess what Osborn?"

"What?" sneered Osborn, but gave me a warm smile at me,I could feel Elizabeth gripping my arm now.

"Rachel and I like the same Aurthur. I think I like this girl."

"That's good?" Samuel said, but still watching us like he knew what this was all about.

"Hey, Rachel. Do you want to walk around the garden?" This time the answer came to me. Osborn looked up at me. With those baby blue searching into my golden eyes.

"um,--- Elizabeth hit my side--- I have to finish my story, maybe some other time." Grabbing my book, as Elizabeth lets go of my arm. I walk out of there smiling at each of them. When I make it inside the Castle. I let out a long heavy sigh. I heard someone hoping that it wasn't Osborn. To my surprise it was Samuel.

"What's up with you?" Samuel said. Well. Fine then, you don't have to answer with a hey.

"Hey to you too." I responded as I walked toward my room,

"Why do you have to be naive? Why are you even listing to Lizzie?"

"Can we talk about something else?" I asked. Not really wanting to discuss the matter. Just wanting to get back inside the room, even though today was suppose to be an outdoors's day. When I was about to open the door, Samuel pushed it closed and turned me over.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Rachel, Tell me now!" he slammed on the door, making me jump a little.

"Fine, but can we talk inside. People are staring." which was true, half the crew were coming out to see what the noise was about. I opened the door as he pushed me inside quickly.

"So...." he was tapping his foot while his hands were crossed.

What I'm I going to say? What I'm I going to say?

"um, she said I should stay away from Osborn." I'm so not going to tell him the rest she said,

"That's it?" I shook my head,

"Fine...." he walked out the door,

"Samuel?" I asked my voice nervous.I know this was going to be difficult, as I walked out in the hall facing him, hearing a faint full laugh that only belonged to Elizabeth.

"What?" he stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"For doing this."

"What?" I ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Rachel! What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

***************************************************************************

Samuel Prov:

Rachel! What are you doing?" as she ran and jumped on my back.

"You'll see." We heard footsteps come from the corner. Lizzie? Rachel flipped around and stood around having her legs wrapped around my hips.

"Rachel! Please. Stop acting like a child."

"Kiss me."

"Are you crazy!" She covered my mouth with her hand, once Lizzie came.

"It's the only way, so she can think I'm not falling for Osborn." Rachel didn't see, but Lizzie came with Osborn. Somehow they were holding hands?

"I'm sorry, Rachel, but I can't." I took her off of me. She puffed her lower lip at me, which made her look cute. Wait? No I can't. I walked out of there with Rachel angry. I passed Elizabeth and Osborn who let go of there hands fast.

****************************************************

Hope you guys like:) Hopefully next chapter will be better then this.