Sleeping Beauty~ Ch.20

Chapter Twenty:

Rachel PROV:

Ow, were I'm I? I rubbed the back of my head as I got up realizing that I was in top of a canopy bed with blue sheets and a brown polka doted blanket. Wrapping my arms tightly together feeling a slight shiver go threw me. I was scared. All I could remember was seeing the same witch who I had a brief conversation with a couple of years ago. I groaned as I turned around to see someone very close to me. His back was facing toward me. I gasped and quietly, but quickly ran to the closet knowing that I had a pan around here somewhere. As I found it, I scurried along with my pan in hand ready to whack this guy when he woke up.

*************************

Samuel's PROV:

Yawning as I got up from the bed, I turned around to see Rachel wide awake. Or well almost. Her eye's kept losing control as she was in battle with keeping them open and close.

"Rachel? What the!"  *Bam* Feeling the pain grow even more as I pressured my palm on the spot were she whacked me. Damn!? What was her problem?

"Samuel? Oh my gosh! I am so sorry." She dropped the pan on the floor, taking my palm out and instead she put her palm on my head while smoothing it. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were some complete stranger."  she started to explain,

"What are you doing here?" I asked, interrupting her,

"What do you mean? I should be asking you the same thing." She said, while standing in front of me, her arms crossed, and her fingertips taping on the top of her skin,

"I came here on a mission, well...to find a sleeping girl and well I found you." I said laying back down on the bed, trying to decrease the pain on my head that felt like it's about to swell any moment.

"You came to rescue me?" her eye's closed and she reopened them. Not looking at me, but somewhere across the room,

"Is Tyson here?" I asked trying to recall his name.

"No, he left without me." a soft smile slid from her face, but in a flash it turned back into a frown,

"What do you mean?"

"Well." She bit her lower lip, "How I'm I suppose to explain this when your going to laugh."

"I promise I won't laugh." I said with a serious tone,

"Um, okay." Sitting on the edge of the bed she faced me with curious eye's, "I wasn't suppose to come here." 

"I know."

"No, no." Shaking her head, "I mean I wasn't suppose to come here." She pointed around the place. I got what she meant,

"Then why did you come? I mean I knew you were a bit strange, but if you weren't suppose to come here then why bother to come?"

"I was lost." she whispered,

"You were lost? Didn't you ask the towns people for help?" I asked,

"Well, yes. I first asked this short stubby man with a long beard. He told me there wasn't such a place like Hollow town. So I saw a cabin. And well, he warned me not to go toward it, but I was desperate for help. A women with long dark hair opened the door. At first I wanted to run away, but I asked for her for help and well she was talking about my father and crap. I didn't get a clue what she was saying. So, well she told me that everything well come to me in time. That's when I find myself not in her house, but somewhere near a river. That's when I found your father's horse. Which lead me to your father."