Sleeping Beauty~Ch.11

Rachel PROV:

"Now Rachel, keep your balance right. We don't want you to drop anything now." The Queen said as she fanned herself on a hot summer day. I kept my balance on the stool trying my best not to drop anything.  Today was a very interesting day, I haven't seen Sam all day and that gave me more time to think on what I'll do to him. A book fell on my feet trying my best not to look at it as the Queen sighed and re-put the book on my head again.

"Now, Miss Rachel, Please keep it balanced again. I'm trying to make you a proper Lady here." My feet felt wobbly beneath me,

"Queen Cynthia, If I may ask?" 

"Speck child."

"I don't think this is necessary for you to do this to me."

"Of course this is necessary, you need all the work I can give you." she said while taking a seat on the balcony. 

"Ah, my wife." The King entered with a gigantic smile plastered on his face, "I have good news."

"And what is that; Rachel head up please." The Queen commanded. I lifted my head trying my best not to let the books drop,

"My nephew from Greece is coming tomorrow morning to visit."

"Do you mean Osborn? "

"Who else?" he's voice tightening up a bit

"Well, you have ton of brothers and sisters from Greece, so I only assumed."

"Ah, very true."

"So, I'll prepare a room for him, and dinner party for his upcoming visit."

"Yes, yes. I will go now and tell Samuel the news I have come to bring." Walking out, The Queen is back to having her full attention back on me.

*********************

****************

 My mind is running with pranks that I could do to Sam. A grin forming through my lips as I watch Samuel talking too a pretty maid. As she laughed at whatever stupid joke Sam said while touching his arm every so slightly smoothing it up in down with just her finger tip. Watching this almost made me throw up. I couldn't help, but just watching this scene is going to haunt me in my dreams at night; as she leaves letting her butt stick out in the air as Samuel checks her out. Perv. Is what runs threw my mind.

I'm just glad am doing this which brings me back to my evil scheme to pull on Samuel just thinking of this makes me smile as I uncover a book that was inside my jacket. I waited at the proximate time to slide it across the floor which landed not that far away from him. It didn't take that long for Samuel to see the book that was just lying on the floor. Looking around to see anybody had dropping it by some mistake, I hid around a corner holding a breath of laughter as his footsteps comes near.

Smiling to myself as I see the King and Queen strolling along hand on hand as two servants behind them carrying a huge umbrella which must have been to hide from the sun. Noticing the pretty maid with the King and Queen with them as well. She didn't look like the same slutty self I once saw her to be. Her dress was longer which I suppose she wrapped it around herself to make it look shorter when she saw Samuel. Instead of her glossy light brown waves hanging down. It's replaced with a tight bun and a white maids hat.

Hmm I least I know who she really is.

  It was almost break time for all the servants.  As the time flickered a big ding, Samuel got near toward the book as all the staff came out with tired faces. Samuel bent down making me take out a piece of paper, as he lowered and picked it up. I ripped the paper making it sound as if his pants ripped. Everyone and I mean everyone looked at Sam and started to laugh historically, but I have to say that I was the one who laughed the longest and the loudest. Samuel met my eye's and gave me glare. Smiling and giving him a small wave. He walked through the halls that lead to his room still holding on his supposedly ripped pants.