Her pussy was swollen and clamped around my dick. She moved slowly and I actually enjoyed it.

My hands went back and grabbed her ass cheek. Slapping her right cheek twice.

"Steele," she hissed and I looked at her.

I smiled as I leaned up, I pulled her into a kiss and she kissed me back while wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I deepened the kiss and my tongue invaded her mouth. Our tongues move along with each other and I moved my right hand to her clit. I rubbed the sensitive bud with my finger and she moaned into the kiss.

She started moving faster and I felt her body shaking. I leaned down while pulling her down with her.

Her hand left my shoulders and went up to the side of my neck as we kissed.

I started meeting her bounce and when I went a bit deep she hissed. She pulled away from the kiss and I moved my hand to her back.

"I'm sorry baby," I said as the tears in her eyes finally fell again.

I continued thrusting up and we both moaned. I wrapped my arms around her tight as I fucked her.

"Steele," she moaned in my ear.

"I know baby," I said as she tightens around me more.

"Fuck," I groaned.

Soon she came and I hurried and burst my load into her. I rolled us over and pulled out slowly.

Her body jerked and I watched as my cum pooled out of her.

I smirked before kissing her breasts. I pulled away and look down at her.

"Keep your eyes open," I said and she forced her eyes open.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I made a warm bubble bath and went back into the robe.

I picked her up and brought her into the bathroom. I slowly placed her down and they told her I'll be back.

The room was messy.

We fuck on the couch, on the bed, by the fireplace, in the closet, on the closet door, and on the ground.

Damn

I cleaned up and changed the sheets. I went back into the bathroom and joined her.

I washed our bodies and then dried them off. Without getting dressed I placed her into the bed and climbed in.

I pulled her into me and she had already closed her heavy lids.

Just then my alarm went off and I turned it off. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I was shaken awake and I sighed before opening my eyes

I was so tired

I sat up and groaned in pain. With the comforter covering my chest, I yawned.