🫧☕️•Hanging Out at Starbucks/Going to the Beach•💙☀️ (Harper and Ms. Andrea)

Here's the 2nd imagine GxG and this is the positive one,this will be the first time in this series that I will be waiting for!!!!!!!!!
It's Harper and Ms.Andrea first time in this imaginative series!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, beware because it's a age gaps between them, but they are individual outside of college
and they just had are Refreshing drink and coffee and hanging out in the beach!!!!!!!!!!
So, don't hate on this!!!!!!!!!
It's a imagination book!!!!!!!!
Just be respectful and polite to this plz!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks 😊!!!!!!!!!!
P.S: This page will going to be in this full length version and will include it too.
So, let's go ahead and read this positive page!!!!!!!!!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Any Warnings (⚠️)or Smut(🍒🔥):(None) No Warnings or Smut*
*Type:Talking about the General Lives/Walking in the Beach*
•Place:At Starbucks/The Brooklyn New York Beach*
Date:June 14, 2024,
Summertime at Noon!!!!!!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Summery:Harper and Rachel are both in the backyard with their other friends playing cards, and they were talking about their future plans for college.
Harper is very excited about going to college and getting a scholarship to play basketball and being a famous Basketball Athlete and a very talented and successful player in the world.
So, they decided to continue playing cards until it's over, and they decided to go someplace else for a while.
So, Harper and Rachel decided to go to Starbucks to had a refreshing drink and listen to a positive music too!!!!!!!
So, they are deciding to talk about their future plans for college and how they're planning their online courses and their off campus activities too.
So, they decided to talk about everything from there.
Until 2 beautiful and wonderful teachers came to the Starbucks, and everything else was just fine as an Individual Citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Their Ages•
Harper:19 years old
Rachel:19 years old
Ms. Ariana Summers:29 years old
Ms.Andrea Summers:29 years old
••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Let's begins with this OneShot!!!!!!!!!!!!!•
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Here's Harper's outfit of the day and the hairstyle is short•

Andrea Summers:29 years old •••••••••••••••••••••••••Let's begins with this OneShot!!!!!!!!!!!!!•••••••••••••••••••••••••••Here's Harper's outfit of the day and the hairstyle is short•

~Friday, June 14,2024~
At 12:00 P.M
•In the Afternoon•
•At Harper's Apartment/Backyard•

M•In the Afternoon••At Harper's Apartment/Backyard•