💗♥️*Good Friends with Benefits Pt.1*💋💕 (Rachel and Samantha)

Here's the 3rd GXG Imagine on the Imagination of Lesbians imagination One Shot!!!!!!!!!
So, here's Rachel and Samantha's Story, and they are in their early 20's now.
Rachel is 22 years old and she's 6'1 inches tall and she's intersex, but she has a tomboy body figure and she had 3 tattoos, and she loves it and she proud of her personality and sexuality too.
Samantha is 21 years old now and she's a straight woman and she's a very nice and caring woman, and she 5'5 inches smaller and shorter inches and had a hourglass body figure!!!!!!
So, Let's go and see what happens when they talk about their friendship with benefits and take their friendship seriously into the next step and a new whole new level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this is Pt.1!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Summary:Rachel and Samantha had a good friendship with benefits for a year and a half.
They were both very close and very good friends too.
Rachel and Samantha are both opposites and they are both very different personalities.
Rachel is a tomboy who loves wearing baggy clothes and baseball caps, and wears beanies.
Samantha is a girly girl type who wears fancy clothes and dresses, and she had a great life and positive personality, and she's always happy and healthy too.
So, They been friends with benefits since for a short while now, and they've been talking to each other ever since.
They will had their first confession and they will had their first kiss too, A very Hot and Sexy passionate kiss!!!!!!
So, can Rachel and Samantha
will had their first kiss?!?!?
Can they confirm it?!?!?!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Any Warnings (⚠️) or Smut (🍒🔥): (None) No Warnings or Smut*
*Type:Talking/Confession/Heavy and Hot Kissing ( little bit of Heavy and Hot Fluff)*
Place:At Coffee House Restaurant*
Date:June 14, 2022, (Summer Break)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Here's Rachel's Swimsuit, and her regular outfit for right now*

They will had their first confession and they will had their first kiss too, A very Hot and Sexy passionate kiss!!!!!!So, can Rachel and Samantha will had their first kiss?!?!?Can they confirm it?!?!?!•••••••••••••••••••••••••*Any Warnings (⚠️) or...

~Here's Rachel Mary Rollins's Outfit of the Day and the hairstyle is Buzzcut*

••••••••••••••••••••••••*At the Coffee Shop House*☕️*The Latte and Coffee Medium World Cafe*☕️

*At the Coffee Shop House*
☕️*The Latte and Coffee Medium World Cafe*☕️