Christina headquarters(A/n: i don't know much about headquarters and offices, meetings so sorry if I write something werid 😂)

(A/n: i don't know much about headquarters and offices, meetings so sorry if I write something werid 😂)

Jimin was nervous and restless  to see jungkook he came here to help his husband but it's not easy he can't go against with jungkook.

Zitao saw him looking at headquarter like he saw a ghost he slowly held his hand .

,"Let's go jimin "

Jimin nodded and tried to pull his hand back but zitao didn't let him so he didn't said anything and followed him .
Everyone was looking at them and taking pictures of them jimin felt uncomfortable.
Soon they went upstairs where the meeting is.

Zitao opened the door and went inside with jimin who didn't look at anyone yet .

,"welcome mr.hunag please have a seat "

Head member of team mr.chul said and zitao nodded and told jimin to sit beside him . everyone was looking at jimin and he feels really uncomfortable under their gaze .

,"Your husband or should I say secretary is also here well nice to see you finally but I can say he is really beautiful "
One of businessman said and looked at jimin zitao gritted his teeths and about to say something but .

,"We are here for a meeting Mr.min so better you should stop checking others Husband "

Jimin gulped and slowly raised his eyes to see his opposite side there his breath hitched to see jungkook who was glaring at mr.min like he was about to kill him .

But when his eyes met with him he stopped thinking anything jungkook looks so hot and dangerous in maroon suit .

Jungkook saw him staring at him he smirked but looked away when mr.min shouted at him .

,"I am your senior mr.jeon you can't talk with me like that you are Jeon I know but it doesn't mean you can do anything"