"He was a sicko."

"So am I." He shrugged and I stared at him. "I do the same shit."

"He killed people." He looked at at me and I held eye contact.

"Yea..." he sighed. "I don't know man." He sighed. "I wish shit was different."

"We all do. I wish everyone saw you how I see you." I shrugged and he sat back in front of me.

"How do you see me?"

"We have been what? Talking for three weeks?" He nodded. "You are so intelligent, so giving, so funny, so kind, so loving and lovable, charming, nurturing, capable, you listen, you perceive and comprehend. You are strong and tough, you are also soft and vulnerable. You are a great dad, you are willing to learn and change. You are beautiful inside and out." I explained and he smiled softly and his eyes became glossy. "Awe."

"I am fine, I don't know why I am being an emotional bitch right now. For once it is cool to have someone around me that views as more than just being a burden." I hugged him. "I really want my kids." He cried.

"I know." I rubbed the back of his head. "I am so sorry." I couldn't help but cry myself.

It hurt me to see him going through this.

"Yeah because I wash always wondering what happened during that time

"Yeah because I wash always wondering what happened during that time." I laughed. "She punched your ass and you went right for those divorce papers." We laughed and I walked into my moms house and Madison and Macy were sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, she punched the shit out of me, that was the last straw." I laughed.

"I punched you before."

"And I fucked your brains out."

"That you did, I loved you after that. Baby you are and were everything. The way I felt about you... shit the way I feel about you is fucking ridiculous." I walked up and hugged Madison.

"Hey Milli." She smiled and got up giving me a full hug. "Look at you and you belly."

"Yes 1 and a half months to go. I and ready."

"Trust me I know how you feel." She sat back down. "So you don't want a baby shower or anything?"

" I did, but I also wanted it to be a surprise. I wanted someone to surprise me with like a baby shower or a gender reveal but I don't really have any friends or anybody that would do that. I want that moment to be special. I'll do it another time."

" you plan on having another baby?"

" the way, my man has been treating me, I will give him as many as he wants. I want to and he wants three, he already has one in my two. So we kind of match up perfectly in that aspect, in a lot of aspects." She nodded. "Where is mommy?"

" she should be coming back soon, she went to drop the kids off to some party."

"Okay." I walked to the kitchen and she had some food already cooked and my mouth instantly started watering.