𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲?

Larus: "But your world is a nightmare... a place of horror and suffering... a place where you killed and enslaved everyone..."

Darken: "That is why it is mine... that is why it is perfect..."

Larus: (shakes his head) "You're insane... you're evil..."

Darken: (snarls) "Enough talk... listen to me, human... I have a proposition for you..."

Larus: "A proposition? What kind of proposition?"

Darken: "You will help me fight the Nazis... you will use your crystal to open a portal to their base... you will let me enter their base and destroy their weapons and technology..."

Larus: "And what do I get in return?"

Darken: "You will get your life... for now..."
[This is what I came up with for the next part of your story:]

Larus: (hesitates) "Why should I trust you? How do I know you won't kill me anyway?"

𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬

Darken: "You don't

Darken: "You don't. But you have no choice. If you refuse, I will kill you right now. If you agree, you might live a little longer. Besides, don't you want to stop the Nazis? Don't you want to save the world?"

Larus: (sighs) "I do. But I don't think you do. I think you only care about yourself. I think you're just using me, like the Nazis used you."

Darken: "Maybe. But that doesn't matter. We have a common enemy, and a common goal. For now, that is enough. Come on, human. Let's go."

[Darken grabs Larus by the arm, and drags him along. He senses the location of the Nazi base, where they have their alien technology and atomic weapons. He also senses the presence of Aru and Kiki, who have been following him since he escaped from the base.]

Darken: (smirks) "Look who's here. The Mothman and his furry friend. They have been tracking me all this time. They want to stop me, too. But they are too late. They are too weak."

Larus: (surprised) "Aru? Kiki? You're here? How did you find me?"

Aru: (shouts) "Larus! Don't listen to Darken! He's lying to you! He's manipulating you! He's evil!"

Kiki: (squeaks) "Yeah! Yeah! He's bad! He's bad! He wants to destroy everything! He wants to hurt everyone!"

Larus: (confused) "What are you talking about? Darken says he wants to help me fight the Nazis. He says he wants to go back to his world."

Aru: (angry) "Don't be fooled, Larus! Darken doesn't care about anything but himself! He doesn't care about you, or me, or Kiki, or anyone else! He only wants to use your crystal to open a portal to his world, and bring his army of darkness here! He wants to conquer this world, like he did to his own!"

Kiki: (mad) "Yeah! Yeah! He's scary!  Don't believe him. He has killed many people!

𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐢