𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Hey!

Larus cried as he went sailing headfirst, tumbling down the waterfalls.

Who pushed me?

It is I Kiki, came the response.

Larus glance quickly behind him to see Kiki free-falling, laughing, ungraciously towards the bottom with him.

What possessed you to do that Larus hollared!

I wasn't going to jump!

I know, that's why I pushed you said Kiki. The mothmen would have most certainly killed you. Larus said, I don't think so, not with this magic crystal. And he patted his shirt pocket.

The crystal!

Larus shouted, as he spotted it falling silently towards the water.

I sure hope that pool below the waterfalls is deep Kiki.

Kiki said, don't worry it is. It also looks like we have company waiting on us.

Take a look!

Larus looked down and groaned. Jeez, I can't believe it, don't they ever give up. I thought we lost them. Kiki said, when we hit the water don't surface.

There's an underwater cavern beneath the waterfalls that we can take refuge in. Larus exclaimed, what about the crystal? It'll take care of itself Kiki said.

They hit the water with a resounding splash and dived immediately towards the underwater cavern.

Larus abruptly felt a solid object against his flesh.

Startled he reach into his shirt pocket and lol and behold

there was the magic crystal again.

Larus cried, the crystal returned to me Kiki! I have it again. But all Kiki heard was a lot of underwater burbling.

Larus looked up, just in time to see Kiki stumble out of the water into the underwater cavern. Come on Larus, whispered Kiki, quit fooling around in that water and climb up here.

Brr...Larus said, this cavern is cold as he heaved himself out of the water. Why is this depressing cave so cold in a tropical climate

𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬