"Its pointless going over there Rossi. We all know that sir Russo knows about everything"

I nodded "I know"

We got to his mansion and I was led to his bar, Marino chose to go find Lorenzo. I walk into the bar and he was sat on one of the couch, sipping from a glass.

"Russo"

He slowly looks up at me and the look on his face does something to me. He looks away from me and gulp down his drink. Looking at him closely, he looks so worn out and he is not his usual self.

"Russo"

He smash the glass on the floor and his breathing was hard "Get the fuck out"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He stood up with anger clear in his eyes "Don't act like you give a shit about me. You didn't care on mom's anniversary, you don't fucking care!!! So get the fuck out and never show your face to me"

I was beyond pissed off by his words, but I know he is just pissed off. I took a step forward but with a single glare,I took a step back.

"I know I shouldn't have pushed you away on mom's anniversary. We both know that such behavior is normal among us,so why are you still pissed? We aren't that close anyway. So pull yourself together and quit acting like a child"

The look on his eyes changed and all I could find in there was the void I caused him. If I wasn't so neglectful to him all this years,he wouldn't have turned out to be so cold.

He inhaled sharply "Get the fuck out"

"Ru...."

He cuts me off "Get the hell out already!!!!"

I nodded slowly and stared at him for a while and then turned around to leave, but his next words halted my footsteps.

"Don't expect me to be present at your wedding. You mean nothing to me Rossi, so leave"

His words hurts me but I couldn't let it show, I will be don soon. Everyone is going to worship me,so why should I care about such little hate?

"I never wanted you there in the first place" I retorted and with that I walk out of the bar.

NADIA BIANCHI POV....

"Nadia,you have to get dressed" Polina nagged at me yet again.

I ignored her and wrap the blanket tighter around my body. I couldn't care less about anything or anyone right now.

"Nadia please you have to get up. Sir Rossi instructed me to wake you up and get you ready in thirty minutes"

"Why do I have to get dressed anyway? I can walk out naked, after all I am nothing but a pet in his eyes"

"Your life is in my hands little bird. I am the only one allowed to make decisions for you. Fucking you is my choice, fucking a child into you is also my choice, getting married to you is my choice. From the moment I took you away from your home, you lost all Rights over your body

"Human?don't make me laugh baby girl. You are anything but a human, I should put a leash on you. You are my dog, you are lucky I haven't told you to crawl around all day. On our wedding day,you are gonna walk down the isle with a collar on your neck. It would be a beautiful sight,don't you think? Pet?"

I blink back the tears in my eyes but I just couldn't stop a single tear from falling. His degrading words has been tearing me apart for the past few days. It also made me realize my worth to anyone, after all my own father sold me off like I was nothing. How stupid I was that I actually meant something to anyone.