Esmeray's outfit

"Don't leave me side," he said

"Okay," I said as we walked past a lot of guards.

He took my hand and we entered a room. There were a lot of men and women working out.

After noticing his presence they stopped what they were doing. The room fell silent and I looked at Steele.

"Hello everyone,"

"Hello Ghost," they answered roughly.

"Today my beautiful wife will be accompanying us so we'll all be on our best behaviors," he announced.

"Sure thing Don,"

"Yes sir,"

Numerous responses filled the room as I felt all of the eyes on me.

"If you disrespect or make her feel uncomfortable. I'll kill you," he threatens.

Okay, he's dead serious and scary.

"Continue with your training," he dismissed them

We walked into the crowd and he introduced me to some of his best people.

After a while, Steele went into a fight ring. He was sparring with someone each time he wins.

I was given a seat and everyone kept their distance.

I guess they fear him

I soon got bored with the violence so I picked up my book.

"Hi, I'm Diana,"

I look up and a short girl was standing in front of me. She had tall blond hair, it was pulled into a high ponytail.

"Esmeray," I smiled and she returns it.

"You seem I bit bored and lonely,"

"Violence isn't really my thing unless I'm reading," I said and she smiled.

"Then I'm sure you're gonna decline my request," she said

"What request,"

"A few girls and I wanted you to join us train," she said while pointing at her little group.

They waved at me and I smiled.

"I would love but warning. I can't fight it to defend myself and I'm a lazy girl," I said and she chuckled.

"Well I'll help you on defending part if you want," she said and I got up.

I walked over to her group and they introduced themselves and versa vice.

Some minutes later I was learning and having fun.

"Esmeray?"

I looked up and saw Steele scanning the room. I stood up and was about to say something when the guy he was sparring with tried punching him.

He grabbed the guy's fist and twisted it. The guy fell to his knees in pain and Steele climbed out of the ring.

"Esmeray!?"