"Apologizing with actions," He told me.

"It is gonna take a lot more than this Hudson," I say but sniff the flowers with a small smile playing on my lips.

"I know, I know" He sighed quietly to himself but continued to make breakfast while I walked off to go see my favorite boy right now.

"Oh, where is my cutest little boy?" I asked in a singsong voice walking into the living room.

"MOMMMYYY!" I heard Jace's little voice scream and he came running.

"Help Mommy help" He screamed with joy and I saw him run around the corner as Ace was slowly chasing him.

Ace caught up to him and grabbed him up in his arms tickling him, causing Jace to laugh his little head off and scream.

"The tickle monster got you!" Ace growled softly in Jace's ear, Jace then played dead in Ace's arms and Ace placed him on the couch, I started fake crying.

"Oh No, NO! How could the tickle monster do this to my sweet sweet little boy," I cried as I kissed Jace's face. 

"Oh, whatever will we do without him!" I said and lay beside him.

"Wait, I'm otay Mommy!" He said jumping up and grabbing my hands in his tiny ones.

"Look I'm otay" He said again.

I grinned and scooped him up in my arms.

"Oh thank goodness, Don't ever do that to me again" I faked sternly saying to him and attacked his face in kisses. He giggled with his arms around my neck and hugged me.

"I love ou Mommy," He told me.

"I love you more baby boy," I said and set him down again.

I smiled at Ace and everyone else in the living room, before turning around and seeing Grey leaning against the wall smiling at us. He caught my eye and in his eyes, I could see he was still sorry and guilty but he still smiled.

"Breakfast is done." He stated

I nodded and headed back into the kitchen to grab myself a plate but hid my smile as he had already made my plate, so I sat and ate what he had cooked, which happened to be eggs, bacon, waffles, and even some fruit.

He sat beside me with his plate and silently ate his food.

we sat just eating silently next to one another for a good few minutes until I was halfway done with my food and spoke up.

"I want to take Jace to my mother's so she, Jordan, and Lydia can watch him, so I can go work with you today." I told him, leaving no room for argument.

"Also, I want Hayden and Indie over there too, just to be sure he'll be okay." I added.

He looked at me and I could see his 'I really want to connect face' but he won't, not right now.

"Okay," He sighed.

I finished eating my breakfast and before I got to clean it up he took it from me and washed the dishes, so I went back upstairs to pack a bag for Jace's day trip, I made it up to his room and grabbed a bag for him before putting some extra, clothes, toys, not that he doesn't have enough over at his grandma's uncles and aunt's place but I have to pack a few of his favorites and his favorite blanket his Uncles made him. I stood back and made sure I got everything when arms circled around me pulling me back into a muscled chest.

I sighed as I dropped the bag and turned around in his arms burying my face in his chest.

"I am still so mad at you" I whispered.