Season 2|chapter 84

Start from the beginning

"Your majesty!",It was one of the Duke from a dukedome. "I plead that you consider what we said before"

What did they say?

"Yes! It's the only solution! We can't continue like this your majesty!"

Hazel and Jimin looked at each other with knitted eyebrows. But Namjoon and Seokjin were calm like a river.

"Seokjin Pendragon ",The king spoke finally. Seokjin looked up. "What do you think about what they said"

Seokjin kept quiet for few moments before opening his mouth,"What guarantee do you have that the war will be over just because we were kicked out from the kingdom?"

Hazel and Jimin widened their eyes as their hearts sank.

Seokjin,"What if the hell still came for you? Can you defend the kingdom without us?"

Hazel looked at Leo who was blankly staring back at her. Does he also agree with it? But Leo was quiet.

The king thought about what Seokjin said. He sighed and rubbed his temple in distress. "I can't kick out our own guardians"

"YOUR MAJESTY!!"

"THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!"

Leo,"You are all blinded by Anti Pendragon organisation bullshits. They say nothing but lies. Just as Sir Seokjin said,we can't guarantee the war will end just like that"

The meeting went back and forth like that for hours. But the final decision didn't change. Pendragons are guardians. They can't leave the kingdom. They need to protect it.

But one statement struck everyone when they left. Someone had suggested to send lady Hazel to Hell so the war might end. Wasn't she the reason why it started?

Fortunately the king dismissed the idea saying it was nonsense.

When Hazel was outside the palace gate,she saw Eva in her knight uniform. She rushed to Hazel and greeted.

"Lady Hazel"

Hazel nodded merely. "You are going to the battlefield?"

Eva,"Yes. The injured ones are still coming back. So we need to send new troops over there"

"Is there any unguarded area?"

Eva,"No my lady"

Hazel nodded.

"Hazel,let's go!",Jimin called her. Hazel left like that.

While they were on their way to the horses,Seokjin asked,"Any news?"

Jimin,"There is"

Namjoon looked at him,"First let's go to the house. Let's discuss the rest there"

______

Inside Seokjin's office,they all took a seat except Hazel who went straight to her room because of the exhaustion. But Jimin stayed wanting to say the news first.

"What is it?",Asked Namjoon.

Jimin,"A new figure appeared"