Chapter 37

|Ch.37

_________

_________

Dylan walked through the empty camp village with his hands clasped behind his back. Blood stains were still there on his cloths but it wasn't visible because of the black colour. He smiled remembering Hazel telling him to go and eat. It wasn't a big gesture but it amused him a bit.

In his life,he had met a lot of people. From evil to the kindest,he had seen every one of them and he is not gonna lie and say Hazel is different. She wasn't different and there was nothing special about her to him. Except for the fact,he can brag about her ownership to hell and heaven,atleast in a platonic way. Not even Kalisto can differ it and he fucking loved it. In this world,he owned nothing and got no home but if there was anything he owns,then it's Hazel's soul.

But lately,she was amusing him a lot. He felt it for the first time when both of them fell from the tree. He was amused by her crimson eyes which stared back at him. And today,when she told him to eat,he was slightly taken back. Hazel was a person with no sympathy or kindness and he knew it too well. She only loved and cherished those who she selected. So,seeing a little bit of worry from a person who had no sympathy was amusing. He wasn't even in her list of people she cherished yet he received such a worried expression.

He entered her little house and found a pot of chicken soup. Crouching down,he lifted the lid and looked at the poorly made soup. He snorted,"You really invited me to give this shitty soup?"

Nevertheless,he took a sip and hummed,"Though it looks disgusting,not that bad on my tongue",he continued to drink and eat humming in satisfaction. He really needed something to fill his stomach. Taking the pot with him, he walked outside and looked at the mountain where the trainees were lead. "She did not look well today,should I go and see?"

His physical condition was not good either after the last night fight with his brother. He thought about it winced in disgust knowing he almost died. "That son of a bitch really had gotten strong. Bastard",he pouted feeding himself another mouth of soup. "Let's go and see what's going on"

Meanwhile Hazel was going berserk inside the mountain. Her speed,her strength,and even her physical appearance had grown. She wasn't looking like a 14 years old teenager anymore because of the sudden growth of her body. Broad shoulders,long legs and arms with slightly big breasts,she was a grown ass woman. Even her outfit couldn't hold back her sudden growth resulting some pieces of them to get torn apart. Her shoulders,arms,stomach area were bare infront of everyone. Eyes shining dangerously red,she was a transformed monster.

Eva was the first one to react as she exclaimed,"Hazel!"

Leo held her back immediately,"On your guard!", he said gripping onto his own sword knowing very well about this Pendragon snap. "She is.....she is the real danger in this place now"