Season 2|chapter 81

|Ch.81

___________

The wedding vows were recited by the couple infront of everyone. Everyone congratulated the newly weds and the party started with their first dance.

After their dance was over,everyone filled the ball room with their dance moves. Couples danced elegantly to the music.

With a displeased look,Luca went to his sister who was sitting in a chair with her new husband right next to her. When Lucy saw him approaching her,she couldn't help but to smile slightly. But the boy was not smiling back at her. He stood infront of them with a scowl.

"Congratulations",he said with the scowl still on his face. It almost seemed like he is cursing the new couple.

Lucy stood up,"H –Hey Luca. How are you?"

Luca rolled his eyes with hands in his pockets,"I'm fucking fine"

In the next second,surprising him,she circled her arms around his shoulders bringing him to a hug. Lucy had never hugged him ever since they were small little brats and it brought some tears to her eyes. It made him happy that he willingly came to her today despite his obvious displeasure.

Luca widened his eyes and instinctively wanted to push her away but she tightened the hug.

Lucy,"Just for today. Please Luca. It's my wedding day"

Luca trembled a little but decided to let it slide for today. He let her hug him but didn't hug back.

Lucy whispered,"I'm sorry Luca. Sorry for everything"

Luca was stiff in his place and said nothing. He regretted coming here to greet her. He didn't want to be in this uncomfortable situation.

"Uh...whatever",he mumbled not knowing how to respond.

Lucy let him go and smiled. "Thank you for coming to greet me"

Luca looked away and nodded. Then his eyes met Ezra who was standings behind Lucy. He snickered,"You couldn't really find a better man huh?"

Ezra smirked,"Greetings brother in law"

Luca gritted his teeth feeling annoyed. Ezra extended his hands for a hug but Luca just slapped his hand and turned around to leave. "Fucking annoying pest"

______

On the dance floor,Julia Smith danced with Logan. Normally,she would ask Ethan to dance with her but ever since the night he declared he doesn't like her and would marry another woman,she kinda ignored him.

She couldn't blame him for not loving her. She wasn't beautiful like other ladies. Her average beauty,poor family background with not so good past,who would ever want to love her? Maybe she was just being a nuisance to him since the first day they met. She always clinged onto him like a leech whenever she saw him and sincerely wanted to get to know him. She loves him.

But there are things that no matter how hard you try,you can't obtain them.

Her eyes accidentally met Ethan's who was staring back at her from a corner of the hall. She looked away immediately. He wouldn't even try to approach her even after being ignored by her.