Period

(Yn doesn't have her period yet. She's 15 and a late bloomer)

Today I woke up and started getting ready for school. I checked my phone to see a notification from my bf Jaden.

My love💙

Good morning baby, I won't be
able to pick you up this morning
cause I have to help coach with the gym
Equipment. I'm sorry :(

It's okay love dw, I'll see you
at school❤️

I'll see you at school❤️

I got ready and I started walking it wasn't that far, it was about 10 minutes but not bad I listened to music so time would go faster. I arrived at school and started getting stomach pains. I shrugged it off thinking it was just because I had nothing to eat yet and I just walked to school.

Class started and Jaden came in 30 minutes late.

"Mr. Walton, may I ask why you were late?" The teacher crosses his arms "I was helping coach unload all the new gym equipment" Jaden says putting down his bag next to me and sitting down "Okay well we're almost done with the lesson so ask yn for notes" "Yeah np. Hey princess" he says kissing my cheek "hi my love. Here are the notes for today" I hand him the papers "Thanks darling" We continued the lesson and class was over.

I was walking out of class and Jaden was the last one out so I waited for him to finish "Okay I'm done" he says putting his backpack on "I walk out and that's when I hear Jaden yell my name "YN, come here!" He says taking off his hoodie I walk back in the class and go to Jaden "yeah??" "Here put this around your waist," he says tying it around my waist "Um why?" "Uh- yn you haven't gotten your period yet right??

"Um yea?" I say confused "Well I think you just got it..." "What???" I say moving the hoodie and going to the mirror "Omg this is so embarrassing" I say wanting to cry "Hey hey hey it's okay we're just gonna leave school and I'll get down at the store to get you pads or tampons or both idk and we'll go to your house okay?" He says holding my face and bending down a bit "Okay" I say nodding

" cmon put the hoodie around your waist," he says tying it. We left the school and he drove to the store. "Okay I'll be right back darling," he says kissing me. After a while, he came back and got me pads, tampons, and panty liners. "Baby idk if I need all this?" "I asked a lady in the aisle which one worked well and she said those" "Oh okay thank you," I say holding his hand "Yeah no let's just get you home and changed"

We arrived and I changed into some sweatpants and put a pad on. I put my clothes in the washer, I heard if you put peroxide on a blood stain it'll come out so well see. "You all cleaned up?" Jaden says laying on my bed. " yea I put my pants to wash and I put a pad on" I say laying next to him "Thank you for helping me today Jay" I say hugging him "Dw princess if you ever need medicine or pads/tampons just tell me and I'll help" he says kissing my forehead.

"I love you handsome " "I love you more darling"