Break up prank

Today Jayla dared me to do a break up prank on her bother jaden my bf. I said no but she kept on begging so she could post it on her yt channel. So I finally said yes and I called jaden over.

"Okay jadens gonna be here in a bit so get ready" I say to Jayla who was getting the camera ready. " ooh I'm so excited my followers have been asking me to do this with you guys" " yea yea yea whatever just hide and you better hope not he cries"
"Girl you already know he's gonna cry"

she says laughing and going into thec closet " shut up cause I will cry too if he cries" " aww" Jayla says hiding " oh shut up I think he's here" I say running towards the door. (The door bell rings) "COMING!" I say unlocking the door. "Hahaha that's what she said " jaden says laughing when I open the door "your so immature " I say chuckling "hey princess " he says trying to kiss me but I move away " wait I need to talk to you about something " I say walking towards my room "yea what's up princess?" "Um-look I don't know how to say this but I want to break up"I say getting really nervous "pfft okay" jaden says laughing.

I had a straigt face on and didn't laugh "wait are you serious??" "Yea..I just don't feel a spark anymore and it's been like this for a while" " b-but how you just told me you loved me yesterday, h-h-how can you just all of a sudden change your mind??" He says tearing up "look I still care abt you it's just-I don't love you like that anymore""No no don't say that. You told me you loved me a-a-" he says as he stops talking mid sentence.

Yk when your in a argument and your tying not to cry and a there's a hard clump in your throat so you stop talking?? Basically what he got

"Look jaden I've been talking to someone new and I really like him...maybe even love him" "what no you love me though" " jay you can't force someone to love you..." "well we can try again I'll take you on more dates, I'll skip base ball practice to hangout with you, I'll tell you I love you more. J-j-just please don't leave me yn, I love you so much"he says crying on his knees hugging my legs " ...im sorry"

"Did what we have mean nothing to you?? What abt all the family dinners we had? I invited you to my house you met my family. For god sakes yn we talked abt our future together did that all mean nothing to you??" He says crying more than ever "okay I can't do this. Baby I'm so so sorry it was a prank yk I love you so much yk that" I say getting down on my knees and hugging him and kissing him

*sniff *sniff "really?" He says wiping his tears and his nose "yes I'm so sorry baby I love you and always will love you. Jayla wanted to film a prank for her yt channel" "fuck Jayla and her yt channel" he says laughing "heyy"Jayla says coming out of the closet "yk just for that yn break up with him for reals this time" we all laugh and Jayla left and me and jaden cuddled

" im so sorry for what I did today" I say looking up at him "it's okay as long as you never leave me" he says looking at me "I'm never leaving you jay, I love you too much" I say kissing him passionately " I love you more yn" he say kissing me back.