Accused of cheating

Jaden's POV: my gf y/n and I are celebrating our 6th month anniversary together and I can't tell you how grateful I am for her, before her I was in a messed up place because of my ex Ava who cheated on me, when she cheated I shut everyone out including my family and friends. Y/n was just my friend at the time but when she found out what Ava had did...woah boy she found Ava the next day and beat the shit out of her. A few months passed and I got over Ava and started to realize I was in love with y/n so I asked her to be my gf thank god she said yes otherwise I'd be a mess still. But here we are now celebrating 6 months and more to come.

Yn POV: I was getting ready for my date with my bf to celebrate 6 months with him I was so excited cause these six months really made me fall for him.
(I wore this)

Yn-jaden wasn't telling me where we were going and told me to put on a decent dress

I heard a honk outside and ran out, he got out of the car and hugged me and opened the door revealing flowers.

Jaden-happy 6 months my love
He say kissing my neck

I chuckle and kiss him

Yn-happy 6 month my pretty boy

Jaden-cmon before we're late
He said closing my door

We walked into the beautiful restaurant

Yn-wow jay this is so beautiful I say as I look as I look at all the lights

I say as I look as I look at all the lights

Jaden-cmon I have a reservation
He says grabbing my hand pulling me to the counter

Jaden-hey I have a reservation for 6:00

Worker-ah yes for MR. And MRS. Walton

Yn-I was shocked abt what jaden had put the reservation under. We got seated and we decided we both wanted pasta.

Yn-omg the pasta here is amazing

Jaden-omg ik right???

Me and jaden were talking abt random thing until our phones started buzzing.

Jaden-who could be texting both of us right now?

Yn-idk
I ask confused

And that's when it happened video with ss of jaden and Ava started to play, text of him saying he still loved her...and that I didn't have to know.

Jaden-yn-

Yn-save it we're done
I say getting up and leaving the restaurant tears start to forms in my eyes. I thought he loved me? Did those 6 months mean nothing? I could hear jaden in the distance yelling my name and to come back but I kept walking.

Jaden-yn plzz I didn't send those I don't love her I love you and only you yn plz don't believe those idk how she did it but those are fake.he says with tears coming out.

Yn-jaden those text looked pretty real
I say crying more than ever now

Jaden-no plz just look on my phone I never said those things why would I do that to you? I love you yn so much plz don't leave me.
He says on his knees crying

I couldn't take it

Yn-You promise that wasn't you??

Jaden-no it wasn't me look on my phone if you want yn pls I love you I- I- I wanna go to prom with you I wanna graduate high school with you I wanna marry you I wanna start a family with you and I wanna grow old with you just plss believe me.

Yn-I hugged him and kissed him hearing him say that was enough and I believe him.

Yn-let's go to the car
I say to him and he nodded and I wiped his tears
We got into the car and it started to rain.so we laid down and went to the view and laid down listening to the rain.

Jaden-I didn't say anything of that yn...

Yn-I know and I believe you
I say kissing him, he kissed me back we ended up having a nice make out session.

I went on my phone to see that fans of jaden figured out that Ava edited those fake ss.I showed Jaden and he seemed so relieved.

Today helped me realize that jadens never gonna hurt me and I'm never gonna hurt him.