Cheater pt 1

This past week has been so fun since it's the last week of school which means parties and hanging out with friends. But with volleyball, it's still pretty busy.

It was 11:30 on a Wednesday night and I just got back from volleyball practice. I usually ft my bf Jaden to ask him about his day but he was at a party with his siblings. I was sad I couldn't go but I didn't want them to miss out on the fun so they went without me.

My love💙

Hey, baby I just wanna say be careful
And please don't drink too much ok?
Get home safe, I love you goodnight❤️

I woke up the next morning to my alarm for school
It's now Thursday so that means only one more day till summer. I got ready and drove to school I noticed Jaden hasn't texted me back which got me a little worried but then remembered he was with Jayla, Javon, and Kylee so he was probably fine.

I walked into school and went to my locker, I noticed everyone was staring at me and whispering in each other's ears they all look sad as if they felt bad for me.

"Hey, What's going on?" I say walking up to a group of girls "You haven't heard?" "Oh you poor girl," they say rubbing my shoulder "No what happened?"

"Last night at jakes party Jaden got drunk and made out with Ava..." My heart dropped and I wanted to cry "W-what, no Jaden wouldn't do that" "Here's the video" she says handing me a phone so that you could see Ava on top of Jaden "I'm so sorry yn" "he cheated..." I say on the urge of crying "You can talk to him about it" she says pointing at the front doors.

Jaden and his siblings, and Kylee walked in. I wasn't ready to talk, if I did talk to him rn I'll just burst into tears. So I walked quickly into the family's bathroom and locked the door and burst into tears.

Jadens POV
I woke up with a headache from drinking last night, but I couldn't ask my mom to let me stay home cause I wasn't even supposed to be drinking anyways.
I got up and took a shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast, as I was eating I saw I have multiple notifications most of them being from people from school and one from my gf.

opened up hers first and smiled. God I love yn so much, and how much she acts like my mom. I then opened up some guy from school's text and it was a video of me making out with someone...Ava

My heart dropped and I went upstairs to ask Jayla and Javon about it. "How did this happen!??" I say getting frustrated "I tried to get you away but you told me it was fine," Javon says mad about what I did "And I kept telling you, you have a gf but you didn't listen," Jayla says also mad " how am I gonna tell yn..." I say walking back and forth

"Trust me dude I bet she already knows," Javon said shouldering me and walking out "fuck Jayla I can't break up with yn I love her" I start crying "Look Jaden what you did was messed up but you can't blame yn if she wants to break up..." she says hugging me "no no no I don't wanna break up," I say crying more than ever now

"We all make mistakes Jaden.." " But I don't even remember what happened last night" "ik you don't... but your gonna need to talk with yn," she says getting the car keys. I wiped my tears and go to the car. After 5 minutes we arrived and everyone is staring at me with disgusted faces, I could hear a group of girls gossiping "I can't believe he did that to yn" "I hope she's okay..." "and yn is literally the nicest popular girl in school, I can't believe he would do that to her"

I couldn't take it I walked over to them and said "Look ik I made a huge mistake by cheating on yn but I was drunk I didn't know what was going on, I didn't find out about what I did until this morning on Instagram. I know what I did was bad and I wish it never happened I love yn and always will love her.

I say with tears in my eyes "How are you gonna fix it Jaden?..." a girl asked "I-I don't know but ik she's probably gonna break up with me and I totally get why..." I say putting my head down" "It'll be fine Jaden just apologize and tell her what happened" "Thanks guys, imma go find her" I say walking into the school

Everyone looked mad at me, I kept my head down and looked for yn but I couldn't find her so I asked her friends. "Hey, do you guys know where yn is?" "Why should you care?" "Yea you didn't seem to care about her last night when you cheated, "her friend Cece said rolling her eyes
(We stan cece for that🙏)

"Look I really need to talk to her do you guys know where she is??" "...fine, she's in the family bathroom," Cece says sighing "ok thank you so much" I ran to the family bathroom but noticed the door was locked so I knocked "Someone's in here" I heard yn sniffling "Babe...can you unlock the door, I have to talk to you about last night" "you mean about you cheating on me with your ex who literally cheated on you!" she says, I could hear her crying which made my heart break even more.

"Please just let me in love I need to talk...please?" Everything went quiet and a couple of seconds later I heard the door unlock and the door opened. You could see she has been crying a lot which made me sad "Oh baby" I say hugging her tightly "No get tf off of me! You cheated on me and you think we're back to being a happy couple!?!" She said punching my chest to get off

"look I didn't know what has happening I was drunk yn" "Oh I bet you were glad I wasn't going just so you can drink and cheat on me and blame it all on the alcohol!" "No baby it's nothing like that I don't remember anything from last night, the only reason I drank is because friends dared me into drinking" "we're you ever gonna tell me if I never found out!?!" "Ofc I would tell you yn, I would have never gone to that party if I knew what was gonna happen"