"Let go-"

"Why?"

"I don't want to be hold," she said and I ignored her.

"Go to sleep Esmeray," I said before closing my eyes.

Once he fell asleep that was it for my struggling. His arms caged me and there was no escaping.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I'll fuss about it tomorrow

••••

"I got cat for Hailey, what should we name her?" Alec asked.

"Coco,"

"Lenny,"

"Bella,"

"Daisy," Steele suggested.

"Annika," I said even though they weren't talking to me.

I looked up at Steele and he was already staring at me.

I didn't know how else to bring it up and my intention wasn't to do this in front of Alec and Kade.

But the opportunity came to me.

Why do I even care?

We were just pretending for his mother, or maybe things got a little deep

"I know an Annika-"

"Shut up Kade," Steele said and I took a spoon full of my yogurt. Placed it in my mouth and sucked the cream off.

"Stop doing that," he pointed at the spoon as Alec and Kade stared at me.

"Are you telling me I can't eat?" I asked and he got up.

He walked towards me and took my yogurt and spoon. He grabbed my arm and then hauled me out of the room.

"Remember we should be playing husband and wife," I said and he rolled his eyes.

He brought me upstairs and closed the door.

"What's your problem?" I asked

"I don't have a problem, do you?"

"I don't," I said with a shrug.

Lies

"Good to know," he said

"You know what, I know this isn't real but isn't it a bit disrespectful to be fucking someone while you're married,"

"I haven't fucked anyone since I've been married to you," he said

"Who's Annika then and why is she messaging, about how she misses you and wants to see you?"

"She's a fuck buddy I had before we got married," he confessed.