♡ Barrels of Laughter ♡

Summary: There was a new trend afoot, and we all know Milo can't resist a good trend...

A/N: Is this even considered a prompt?

Day #25: Forehead Touch

Milo has built their entire career off of trends, and when they saw a new trend on Instagram, they just had to try it. The trend was just taking a picture of you and your partner with your foreheads touching together.

Very romantic, very elegant, and very cute. They thought this would be a quick and easy post with Oz. They take the picture, post it online, people say their couple goals and move on with their lives... oh how naive Milo was.

"Hold still darling, oh my god." Milo laughs while trying to hold Oz in place for the picture, but the boy couldn't help laughing.

"I'm sorry hun, but this is like the funniest thing ever." Oz says while still laughing his head off, attempting to calm down.

"It's not that strange," Milo defends. "We're just touching our foreheads, it's not my fault you can't handle that."

The two just ended up laughing together, making Milo realize how impossible of a task this will end up being.

"Be honest, have we ever touched our foreheads before." Oz says, wiping a tear away from his eye.

"Well we are now, and if we could hold them there long enough to take a picture we'd be professionals."

"Professionals?" Oz asks, bursting into laughter again and Milo can't help but roll their eyes and smile. The most popular influencer in existence dating the shyest, unphotogenic monster in the world; what a pair they make.

"Look," Milo starts, grabbing Oz's face and bringing him closer to themself. "We just have to touch our foreheads for three seconds, it's not the end of the world."

Oz just leaned in closer and kissed Milo, and the reaper didn't have the heart to push him away. After they parted from the kiss, Milo touched their foreheads together in an attempt to get their picture; but OZ immediately pulled away laughing.

"Oh come on," Milo laughs out while gesturing towards Oz, who has practically doubled over laughing. The two couldn't form words, they both were brought to tears by this stupid trend.

Eventually, after about an hour of non-stop laughter, they were finally able to pull themselves together to take the perfect picture. Milo was just about to make the post, that was until they opened their camera roll and found all the failed attempts.

Some of them were absolutely hysterical, Oz barely in the frame while Milo was covering their mouth laughing. Milo couldn't help but smile and laugh at these stupid pictures, which all got saved to their camera roll.

Along with the perfect picture, they also shared their favorite behind the scene attempts, and their fans went absolutely wild. Within an hour, the failed attempts of the trend became a trend within itself.

Instagram became flooded with pictures of hysterical couples and lovesick smiles. Milo ended up showing Oz their fans' pictures, which only made the boy laugh more. At the end of the day Milo created a trend within a trend, and it only cost them an hour of time spent with their amazing boyfriend.